Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Dianne Feinstein

Dear Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I'm writing to express my outrage with regard to the demonstrations taking place in our streets today. What these demonstrations reflect is the failure of our elected officials to do their jobs, and that is, to protect the rights of American citizens.

An invasion of the United States is well underway. Because of the sheer number of illegal aliens in this country, the time has passed to think of them as individuals. They are bankrupting this country, and most certainly, the state of CA. They are breaking the backs of legal American citizens.

I'm well aware that you are complicit in aiding and abetting, not just the millions of illegal aliens who are already here, but because you had the audacity to co-author an amnesty bill, granting legalization to every single one of them, regardless of their criminal status, and with or without a complete background check. By such behavior, you have encouraged millions more to come to this country illegally, across our wide open borders, to get in on this promised amnesty. You are derelict in your duties. You would serve this country well, by stepping down, and letting a true American do the job you are, apparently, unwilling to do.

We MUST take our country back !
    We MUST enforce our existing immigration laws !
    We MUST secure our borders and ports of entry
    We MUST NOT grant legalization AKA amnesty in any form, to millions of people who disrespected the laws of this land, to come here illegally, with no thought to the repercussions of their actions or to the fact that they are infringing on the rights of legal American citizens.
    We MUST stop all benefits to illegal aliens.
    We MUST put an end to anchor babies and chain migration
    We MUST NOT allow sanctuary cities by stopping all state and federal funding
    We MUST give our local law enforcement the authority to enforce our immigration laws
    We MUST fine employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens
    I DEMAND the IMMEDIATE release of border patrol agents Ramos and Compeon, and all charges against them dismissed !
    I DEMAND a full investigation of Johnny Sutton !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Strong , to the point , well thought out . Kudos . Do her
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Tell Feinstein to get her mind out of the nineteenth century. We don't need more farmworkers here since we've got twenty five million already and they don't stay put but run off and take US citizens jobs. US farmers should have gone all to machine picking by now to stay ahead of foreign competiton. Instead of being saddled with ignorant aliens and their breeding habits.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tencz57, I love your avatar. As I find myself pacing, with all the IA stuff going on in my head, I often think of it.

Tell Feinstein to get her mind out of the nineteenth century. We don't need more farmworkers here since we've got twenty five million already and they don't stay put but run off and take US citizens jobs. US farmers should have gone all to machine picking by now to stay ahead of foreign competiton. Instead of being saddled with ignorant aliens and their breeding habits.

Thank you for writing me regarding the number of foreign agricultural workers in the United States. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I understand your concerns about the impact of foreign guest workers on California and the country as a whole. In general, I believe that U.S. businesses should hire American workers. The government should also create and enforce limits on the number of employment visas made available in the United States.

At the same time, American agriculture is facing a serious crisis. Across the country, farmers report that they do not have enough labor to plant, tend and harvest their crops. The California Farm Bureau reports labor shortages as high as 30% and as a result, growers are not planting to their full capacity, crops have been left un-harvested, and farmers have no choice but to allow the land to lie fallow. The labor shortage is forcing too many farmers to close shop or move their operations to Mexico. A conservative estimate cites that more than 22,000 jobs and 84,000 acres of agricultural production have moved to Mexico in recent years. As you may know, California's 77,000 farms alone produce half of the Nation's fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The United States cannot afford to lose this to foreign competition.

The fact is that many Americans refuse to do this work. A couple of years ago, I asked my staff to file advertisements with welfare employment offices throughout the State of California. Despite such efforts, no American workers ended up responding. We must take immediate action to provide a stable and legal workforce for American growers in order to maintain a safe and healthy food supply.

I am considering emergency legislation that would provide temporary legal status for some agriculture workers and reform the H-2A program. This legislation would provide a temporary, legal workforce for our Nation's agricultural producers, without providing a green card. I am hopeful that this emergency proposal could provide short-term relief to American farmers while Congress re-examines broader immigration reform.

Again, thank you for your letter. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie

Thank you for writing me regarding the number of foreign agricultural workers in the United States. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I understand your concerns about the impact of foreign guest workers on California and the country as a whole. In general, I believe that U.S. businesses should hire American workers. The government should also create and enforce limits on the number of employment visas made available in the United States.

At the same time, American agriculture is facing a serious crisis. Across the country, farmers report that they do not have enough labor to plant, tend and harvest their crops. The California Farm Bureau reports labor shortages as high as 30% and as a result, growers are not planting to their full capacity, crops have been left un-harvested, and farmers have no choice but to allow the land to lie fallow. The labor shortage is forcing too many farmers to close shop or move their operations to Mexico. A conservative estimate cites that more than 22,000 jobs and 84,000 acres of agricultural production have moved to Mexico in recent years. As you may know, California's 77,000 farms alone produce half of the Nation's fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The United States cannot afford to lose this to foreign competition.

The fact is that many Americans refuse to do this work. A couple of years ago, I asked my staff to file advertisements with welfare employment offices throughout the State of California. Despite such efforts, no American workers ended up responding. We must take immediate action to provide a stable and legal workforce for American growers in order to maintain a safe and healthy food supply.

I am considering emergency legislation that would provide temporary legal status for some agriculture workers and reform the H-2A program. This legislation would provide a temporary, legal workforce for our Nation's agricultural producers, without providing a green card. I am hopeful that this emergency proposal could provide short-term relief to American farmers while Congress re-examines broader immigration reform.

Again, thank you for your letter. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Same letter I received word for word.......GO FIGURE!

Re: My letter to Dianne Feinstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Dear Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I'm writing to express my outrage with regard to the demonstrations taking place in our streets today. What these demonstrations reflect is the failure of our elected officials to do their jobs, and that is, to protect the rights of American citizens.

An invasion of the United States is well underway. Because of the sheer number of illegal aliens in this country, the time has passed to think of them as individuals. They are bankrupting this country, and most certainly, the state of CA. They are breaking the backs of legal American citizens.

I'm well aware that you are complicit in aiding and abetting, not just the millions of illegal aliens who are already here, but because you had the audacity to co-author an amnesty bill, granting legalization to every single one of them, regardless of their criminal status, and with or without a complete background check. By such behavior, you have encouraged millions more to come to this country illegally, across our wide open borders, to get in on this promised amnesty. You are derelict in your duties. You would serve this country well, by stepping down, and letting a true American do the job you are, apparently, unwilling to do.

We MUST take our country back !
    We MUST enforce our existing immigration laws !
    We MUST secure our borders and ports of entry
    We MUST NOT grant legalization AKA amnesty in any form, to millions of people who disrespected the laws of this land, to come here illegally, with no thought to the repercussions of their actions or to the fact that they are infringing on the rights of legal American citizens.
    We MUST stop all benefits to illegal aliens.
    We MUST put an end to anchor babies and chain migration
    We MUST NOT allow sanctuary cities by stopping all state and federal funding
    We MUST give our local law enforcement the authority to enforce our immigration laws
    We MUST fine employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens
    I DEMAND the IMMEDIATE release of border patrol agents Ramos and Compeon, and all charges against them dismissed !
    I DEMAND a full investigation of Johnny Sutton !

God love you for sending this letter! YOU GO!

April
    Good letter Nicie!

Thank you, April.
    I sent a variation of this letter to the White House, and my other state officials. I haven't received replies from them. I know they don't care, sad to say.

Here's an idea.
    How about everyone here, send the same letter to her. Flood her office and send copies to Media advocates.
    TV might want to call her on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast