Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Letter To The Editor In My Local Paper

Gone, Just Like That!

Dear Editor:

It’s funny how our government works. Most U.S. Senators have good intentions to do the right thing for the people until a controversial issue like this immigration bill arises, then the wheeling and dealing begins and all the good intentions go right out the political window. Suddenly deaf ears are turned against the people. Right or wrong bears no weight as the voice of the people gets dimmer and dimmer, and the loudest Senators’ voices take over, reminding the meek that it’s big business they owe their allegiance to, and it’s special interest groups who will get them the voters they need as soon as these illegal immigrants become citizens. Some Senators hesitate with a bit of conscience, until they’re dragged into a corner and coerced, “if you vote on this immigration bill for me, I’ll vote with you on that bill you want.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like it

Very nice, Tiny. Sort of like "Vanishing Point" or "Gone in 60 seconds".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked it.

Great letter.
    The Sun Sentinel has been printing many letters from people against illegal immigration. Mine was printed and not edtied. I don't have a copy of it on line where I can give you a link. In a nut shell I stated we need to process legal people. I know of a case where the father put in for citizenship so he can sponsor his 20 year old daughter before time runs out. The government should be helping people like that rather rewarding those who broke the law.

Swatchick, those are the kind of people you don't mind helping. It's the ones who continually break our laws and put their flag in your face as they demand rights that they aren't entitled to, that makes me mad.

I would liked seeing your letter.

Tiny,

That was a wonderfully written letter and very very true.
    I hope people wake up and hear the message!

What I found in the Sun Sentinel was that many people who wrote against illegal immigration also happen to have Hispanic names. This is nice to see.

Thanks, Proud. I think America is waking up on this issue like no other. Most of time we just shake our heads and complain when our government does something we don't like, and I guess they thought we would do the same on this issue. Fool them!

Swatchick, there are alot of legal Hispanics that don't like this bill because they came in the right way.

Tiny, Thats great, how wonderful, maybe you should write a book Lets hope it opens some eyeballs here in Idaho! we need all the help we can get!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast