Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love to write SOSADFORUS, and actually I have recently finished 2 books, although they are fiction. I'm getting ready to submit them to publishers. I'm also working on a booklet called "Teeny Thoughts" with little one or two liners, kind of like this one:

"Writing is a way for me to escape the world I'm living in and dawdle temporarily in one of my own choosing."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I love to write SOSADFORUS, and actually I have recently finished 2 books, although they are fiction. I'm getting ready to submit them to publishers. I'm also working on a booklet called "Teeny Thoughts" with little one or two liners, kind of like this one:

"Writing is a way for me to escape the world I'm living in and dawdle temporarily in one of my own choosing."
    Thats cool tiny, you'll have to let us know if they get published!! I love to read infact until I got involved with ALIPAC my nose was always in a book in my spare time, which I don't have alot of lately
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12