Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Letter to Larry Craig after the DREAM Act Vote

OOOOOOOOOO, Craig is just such an embarrassment to Idahoans! He has consistently voted FOR illegal immigration. I was so mad at him voting for the Dream Act that I fired off this fax to him (via NumbersUSA):

Senator Larry Craig
    SH-520, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Craig,

Aren't you aware that the DREAM Act amnesty would reward illegal immigrants and harm those wishing to come to our country legally?

(THIS IS NOT A FORM LETTER. PLEASE READ ALL OF IT AS I WROTE THIS FROM SCRATCH.)

Like my relatives who have been waiting for over 15 years? Why are they being "punished" when they have tried to do it according to our laws while these adult children of illegals can get their green card in 5 years under DREAM? Does that even make sense?

Also, these DREAMERS are no longer children, Senator. They are in college and therefore they are adults. Why did you vote to give these adults amnesty but not all other categories of adult illegals? Is that fair? I think not.

Please use more common sense when you vote. I don't know if you are really paying close attention to the immigration problem due to your pending lawsuit. If you feel you aren't up to the job because you are distracted, please do Idaho a favor and remove yourself from office. You are doing more damage than good for Idaho Americans.

Also, if you aren't listening to your constituents, then you cannot call yourself "a representative of your state." I know for a fact that most Idahoans who called your office asked you to vote NO on the DREAM Act, and yet you went ahead and voted YES.

On the other hand, Senator Crapo listens to us. He is our hero. All I hear about you are negative things, while Crapo is being praised. Maybe it is because he listens to us, Senator.

BTW, this is the 5th attempt at amnesty. 5th! It is the 5th time it has been shot down by the American people. If you won't listen to us Idahoans, maybe you should listen to the American people of the other 49 states. OR MOVE TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, because when it comes to immigration, you vote like one. If you are considering running for re-election, remember that Idaho is a RED STATE.
    Sorely disappointed,

(Ex_OC)

P.S. Patriotic Idahoans consider you a "lost cause." We know you are going to push the AgJobs for illegals. Just one more thing to add to your already negative publicity. Sheesh!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Great letter, EX_OC! I'd also recommend that you send this to every editor of every newspaper in your state. Maybe you can get at least one to print it. And, it should be printed in ALL Idaho's newspapers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like it.

FYI if needed, the 2007 Congressional Yellow Book lists Craig's Chief of Staff as Michael O. Ware, email: mike_ware@ craig.senate.gov, and his Legislative Assistant who handles agriculture matters is: Cori Wittman: cori_wittman @ craig.senate.gov

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil and Populist: Thanks for your vote of confidence. That means a lot to me, especially from you two.

The main newspaper here, The Idaho Statesman, is so liberal, I'm sure they will just shred my letter. It is enough for me that Craig reads that letter. I just want HIM to know how Idahoans feel.

Thanks again for reading my letter!
    Ex_OC

Way to go, Ex_OC! You nailed it.

The only thing I would add is "Do you really want your legacy to be the bathroom incident and voting against the American citizen."

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    The only thing I would add is "Do you really want your legacy to be the bathroom incident and voting against the American citizen."
    Good stuff, GoGo!

Short sweet and to the toe tapping point.

Gogo, you don't know how much I wanted to say that, but I had to remember to come across as "decent" so they wouldn't shred my letter. LOL! There were similar things I wanted to say......gosh darn.

I have found that the BEST DEFENSE is to remain calm, logical, factual, respectful, and patriotic. In all the politcal blogs I have participated in, so far no one has been able to refute me. NO ONE. This is a valuable lesson to be learned: YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH CALM, CUTTING LOGIC. I learned this in high school, in my Philosophy/Logics class. And it works!

Thanks for your support, Gogo!

Short sweet and to the toe tapping point.
    I couldn't resist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast