Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

first post

This is my first post. I also recieved the same reply from Schumer. How hypocritical can you get when you would vote for a bill that would allow gang members legalization. And I also know many people who would vote for Hillary, one, because she is a woman, and two, she is against the war. This gives me nightmares. From my name, you can see I also live on Long island, in NY, I live in a neighborhood that is close to the infamous Farmingville. I see more and more illegals everywhere I go. Our local paper and news station always puts their spin on the issue, and makes them look like saints, I'm sure BorderLegionaire can attest to this. I am trying to learn how to report what I see, but it is hard, due to what our government calls racial profiling. I read these posts everyday, and write emails and call whenever I can. [/url][/list]

Welcome LINYer!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can think of other things that A stands for, that I'd like to call her.

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN

I also sent her a nice big red "A", for amnesty.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Welcome LINYer!

Keep up the phone calls, emails! Every one of them count! I also take advantage of other sites that offer free faxes and help compose letters and emails to send, since I'm not really good at saying all that I want to say to them
    Together we CAN win!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: first post

Quote Originally Posted by LINYer
    This is my first post. I also recieved the same reply from Schumer. How hypocritical can you get when you would vote for a bill that would allow gang members legalization. And I also know many people who would vote for Hillary, one, because she is a woman, and two, she is against the war. This gives me nightmares. From my name, you can see I also live on Long island, in NY, I live in a neighborhood that is close to the infamous Farmingville. I see more and more illegals everywhere I go. Our local paper and news station always puts their spin on the issue, and makes them look like saints, I'm sure BorderLegionaire can attest to this. I am trying to learn how to report what I see, but it is hard, due to what our government calls racial profiling. I read these posts everyday, and write emails and call whenever I can. [/url][/list]
    I sure can!!!I too live in the next town over from Farmingville, so I can see the influx of illegals every month!!! Yes Newsday and News12 make them look like saints and they do no wrong!!! Yea but if you hear stories in the street or from local police they are all the same!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12