Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Sen. Harry Reid

To:
    Sen. Harry Reid

June 16, 2007

Do you understand that you were elected to serve the citizens of Nevada, not the citizens of Mexico?
    From the moment this bill first reared it's ugly head, I have had the impression that a great many Americans are opposed to it. Probably a majority of Americans.This does not seem to matter to you, Bush, McCain or any other of the pro-illegal group. Do you know that when you folks discuss this bill in the media, you never even MENTION the American people? We really aren't important to you, now are we? All I ever hear is what exemplary individuals the illegal aliens are and the unspoken implication that anyone who opposes this bill is racist, bigotted and/or xenophobic.
    There are many good and valid reasons why this bill should not become law, many more than why it should. The long term repercussions of granting citizenship to millions of uneducated and unskilled illegal aliens (who will bring in many milllions more disguised as 'family reunification') will simply be more than this nation will be able to endure. Is it really worth allowing this once fine country to become a Third World slum in order to secure voters for the Democratic Party?

Signed,
    (camilleinchicago)

Duh
    Camille,

I like this letter, its tone and frankness! Good approach

Duh
    Duh

Letter to H. Reid

Brilliantly said!
    Thank you for sending it to him.

Camille, good letter, but alittle soft.
    The man needs a trip behind the Woodshed (his colleages too).
    I know, I seem to tough on the old farts, thing is they have ALL forgotten who they work for...THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Camille, great letter!