Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Wolf at CNN

Gee wolf anyone ever explained the difference between an immigrant and some one who breaks into your country. Take this example maybe you pea brain can comprehend this. If you invite someone to stay at your house they are considered invited and are a welcome guest. If you invite someone into your country to stay they are considered and immigrant. Now if someone sneaks into your home taking your valuables, eating your food, using your medication and reading your books I would consider them a an unwanted guest, a thief and a burglar. Now when someone does the same thing with your country they are consider illegal, unwanted and the law says they are to be deported. Is that simple enough you can comprehend it? They are not immigrants; maybe if you can comprehend this you can explain it to the rest of the staff so they get it. They are thief’s to our public services, burglars to our medical and public finances and criminals to our economy.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Nice letter, maybe he will get it this time, Lou Dobbs did state that the rest of CNN is avoiding using the term illegal today on his show.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought I had my friend convinced, but today she had 'sympathy' for these people. I told her about the same thing. I said if someone knocks on your front door and you let them in, they are a 'guest.' If they come to your backdoor and kick in the door and come in uninvited they are trespassing. She seemed to understand that, so maybe Wolf can wrap his brain around it too.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, tell your friend there is no room here for sympathy. This will be the hardest thing the American People have ever done since WWII. But it has to be done. We can not sustain these people and Americans too. Ask her if she has children or grandchildren and would she like for them to have enough food, be able to afford a house, to build for retirement, to have the freedoms we have all enjoyed? If these people are not deported, there will not be enough food, water, gas, housng, money or taxes to support all the needs that will begin cascading all over this nation in a very brief time.

Poverty has risen 4 years in a row as it is....39,000,000 people.

Uninsureds have risen to 47,000,000 people..without health insurance and no means to pay for their medical treatment.

Wages have deflated by $200 Billion a year.

Utilities and gasoline are already at their highest levels in American History.

The foreclosure rates have increased 250% nationwide since 1998. My state's is 300%.

Our industrial base was 53% of our GDP just 30 years ago. Today it is 9% and falling.

We are going broke. And when you are going broke you have to conserve and we can not conserve with an extra 20,000,000 to as you know I believe 50,000,000 extra people in the United States who are here illegally and in defiance and violation of US Immigration Laws.

Under those third world conditions, our freedoms will be taken away in order to manipulate, regulate, ration and keep hungry, angry, desperate masses of people "in line".

She has to understand this is a fight for both our lives and our freedoms.

Good Luck.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can only express a certain amount of sympathy. Those who feel we should throw a welcome mat across the Sonoran desert need to participate in a new program I would like to propose. It is a reality program like "Survivor". You meet a person at the U.S.-Mexico border, shake hands, and switch places. The American will become a Mexican, and vice versa. Let's see who survives the longest! Now think about the harrowing experience of the American who became a Mexican....this could be you in twenty years because the large influx from that one nation could throw America off balance. Heck, it already has if you watched any news today. We could become just like Mexico....ridiculously corrupt government that doesn't give a rats arse if people stay or leave as long as the rich get richer. This is why we need to have legal immigration, to keep a balance of immigrants from many countries and not to allow any one country to monopolize on the immigration, which is what Mexico has done.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Judy

I totally agree and believe me, I have no sympathy for these people. People feel sorry for them because they have a 'corrupt government' -- GUESS WHAT! SO DO WE!!!! Mexico doesn't care about it's own citizens and neither does OUR President or OUR Congress

krazynbama

maybe we need to send Congress south of the border for a week and see if they still want to import all these 'good folks'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

yes, I am more than willing to give congress a vacation this year to Mexico! They need some eye opening
    "Remember the Alamo!"