Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Little Way of Revolt

I get so tired of hearing about how the illegal, (I just call 'em like I see 'em), immigrants rant and rave about their power and what a valuable asset they are to our communities. You may ask yourself, 'What Can I do?'

What I'm doing?, if I need home repairs done, when the contractor shows up the first question I ask is if he's using undocumented workers, if he admits or I assume that he is, I don't give him my business. If I go into the supermarket or any retail establishment, and the person at the cashier or other employees I notice, look to me to be in question as to their work status, I won't let them wait on me, I may even take my business elsewhere. I no longer patronize Mexican restaurants, and I love Mexican food. When I drive by jobsites that appear to me to be taking advantage of undocumented workers, I blow my horn and when they look up I give them a big 'thumbs down. I no longer attempt to communicate in any other language than that of MY country, ENGLISH. No Comprende?,...Too Bad.

I'm in revolt also. No mexican restaurants...heck I make wonderful TexMex myself....nothing made in Mexico or China...no patronizing of any place that has workers that don't speak English or look 'foreign' to me...the list goes on...but I'll tell you...I simply don't want any of those diseases that I know they bring across with them...(shudders)
    Exxon gas, chicken, McDonald's, Burger King....on and on and on...My husband is right with me on this...the illegals hurt our business and they are now hurting our sons.

MJ

you know, the blacks and whites of this country did all these jobs for years, but now to hear them tell it, they built our country and made it what it is. While I must agree they have made our country what it is -- overpopulated, etc., they DID NOT build this country, at least they didn't build the south and I'm sure they didn't build the north either.

there was a time when workers could understand English -- I was talking to a black guy today and we were laughing about how you could at least understand Ebonics and they understood plain English

He called me to tell me about a call he had gotten a call about a black trucker in Texas that went through some kind of barracade or something because he was tired of being under bid by illegals. Has anyone else heard about that?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"