Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My new hero vs Home Depot

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/330 ... ource=mypi

Man smashes Home Depot checkout stand with pry bar he was trying to buy
    By BRAD WONG
    P-I REPORTER

Well, let's look at it this way: At least, this guy wasn't buying a blowtorch.

But that age-old adage -- that patience is a virtue -- somehow slipped the mind of a man shopping at Home Depot on Utah Avenue South in Seattle on Thursday.

Around 9 p.m., the man was in line at a self-service checkout stand, ready to buy a pry bar and hacksaw, according to a Seattle police report.

But as a manager told an officer, the man accidentally hit the button for Spanish on the computer screen.

And that was the tipping point for this consumer.

He became "frustrated that the machine was speaking Spanish," the police report says.

So, instead of asking for customer service help, he let loose a blow with the pry bar and shattered the computer. He ran from the store and made a beeline to some nearby railroad tracks, the report said.

A Seattle police officer searched for the customer. But he had vanished.

The manager believes he caused about $10,000 in damages. He left the pry bar in his shopping cart.

What a happy story !!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, Chosen you made my day !!!!!

Great move! We need more protests like these -- especially when it hurts businesses that employ illegals.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

My hubby work for HD he would just laugh if he saw that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WAY TO GO, Do you think Americans are getting frustrated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81163
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    While I am certainly not an advocate to do something that is damaging other peoples or companies property, but we can all side with this man on his extreme frustration at this idiotic bilingualism being forced upon us everywhere we turn.

Businesses and government offices are the worst offenders for this and we do need to let them know, but not with pry bars please!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think this individual made a quick assessment of home deport computers. realized they were deeply flawed and being a concerned citizen helped correct the problem. but unfortunately this man left without 'fixing' the other computers....

Ha yes that's right. Now they will be able to upgrade to a more up to date model that doesn't communicate outside of the language of economy-a detriment for business.

perhaps more 'fixing' is needed. i might just head to my local home depot tomorrow to 'fix' their checkout computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Ha yes that's right. Now they will be able to upgrade to a more up to date model that doesn't communicate outside of the language of economy-a detriment for business.
    Ya, now they can upgrade and install 139 more languages...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast