Thread: My opinion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My opinion.

If you want to do something about illegal immigrants that has a reasonable chance of success then you have no choice but to vote Republican. The worst Republican has a better immigration policy than the best Democrat, current running for election.

If you Stand on your principles and vote for a third party, don't cry when a Democrat wins and gives all the illegal aliens amnesty. Because, that is what will happen if too many people vote on a third party candidate. You can talk about should be, wished it would, as much as you want, but at this time, no third party candidate has a chance of actually winning. No amount of yelling, crying, or spreading the word will draw enough people to make it so that a third party candidate will win the election.

The price you'll pay for sending a message and voting a third party is getting 12 million illegal aliens registered as voters in the next election and then we're really screwed.

That is not true in McCains case. He votes with the Democrats on this issue (as well as some others). If McCain wins the Republican nomination I hope Lou Dobbs or some other third party candidate runs because I will never vote for him.

Banned
    "If you want to do something about illegal immigrants that has a reasonable chance of success then you have no choice but to vote Republican. The worst Republican has a better immigration policy than the best Democrat, current running for election."

Not true if you look at McCain , Rudi or Huck

IMO anyone of them is the same as voting for any Dem

It's time to rally behind Romney, the only viable GOP candidate who opposes amnesty. A vote for someone else helps McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    If you want to do something about illegal immigrants that has a reasonable chance of success then you have no choice but to vote Republican. The worst Republican has a better immigration policy than the best Democrat, current running for election.

If you Stand on your principles and vote for a third party, don't cry when a Democrat wins and gives all the illegal aliens amnesty. Because, that is what will happen if too many people vote on a third party candidate. You can talk about should be, wished it would, as much as you want, but at this time, no third party candidate has a chance of actually winning. No amount of yelling, crying, or spreading the word will draw enough people to make it so that a third party candidate will win the election.

The price you'll pay for sending a message and voting a third party is getting 12 million illegal aliens registered as voters in the next election and then we're really screwed.
    I agree!!!

And, it is at LEAST 20 million illegals-------plus the millions of their family members who will be able to receive citizenship as well through chain migration!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

McCain is the devil!...No way would I vote for this traitor. If it is between McCain and the democrats, I'm staying home. I'm not going to vote for anyone who is working for the demise of my country!

If McCain wins the nomination, we are doomed as all heck. He would pass an immediate amnesty probably as some presidential pardon. I believe he could implement an amenesty faster than Hillary/Obama.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]