As a 15 year resident (and legal citizen!) of Oregon, I am assaulted every week by what could legitimately be the worst newspaper in the country, next to The New York Times. The paper is so over the top it's not even fair to call it liberal.

During the debate over S1348 and its evil twin S1639, they even wrote a Sports Section article defending amnesty. They've put articles on the Front Page justifying ID theft as neccessary for illegals to make it in America. I've learned to put up with their crap so I can line my bird cage, wrap fish carcasses and get the Sunday sale ads.

They even printed this article by Portland's Mayor this past Sunday where he compares Illegal Aliens not being allowed to steal American's jobs to the Civil Rights struggles and hardships and beatings of Black Americans in the Sixties. He always defends criminal illegal aliens and self described anarchists, favoring them over citizens. THIS IS OUR MAYOR WRITING THIS. He's nuttier than Gavin Newsome of San Fran.

http://www.larslarson.com/CEDocuments/D ... 32349&fd=0

Living in Portland is sometimes like a hallucination or out of body experience but today was the worst I have ever seen. I received the e-mail from William Gheen quoting this disgusting so-called reporter, Steve Mayes, saying that Dani Countryman may have had consensual sex with this illegal alien criminal piece of garbage. I was so angry when I read that I grabbed my phone and dialed.

He actually answered the phone, which shocked me. I told him that he must be quite proud of his reporting on Dani Countryman. He was silent. I repeated myself and he was still silent. I thought he had hung up and when I asked "Are you proud of your reporting on Dani Countryman?" He asked what I wanted. I repeated the question and he again asked what I wanted. I said "If I were you, I wouldn't be proud of my reporting on Dani Countryman. Are you proud?" He finally answered saying "I AM proud of my reporting on Dani Countryman" with no remorse! I proceeded to tell him that he can trace my number and report me, I don't care! I said you are a despicable piece of garbage and before I could get another word out, this gutless, wussbag, scum coward hung up on me. I called right back twice and he just hung up.

Please, please, please take a moment out of your day and call him and tell him what you think. This guy has crossed the line so badly that I think with enough pressure, even the Oregonian might be persuaded to fire him. This guy is like the Ward Churchill of reporting.

REMEMBER, HE JUST TOLD ME HIS IS PROUD THAT HE DEFAMED A 15 YEAR OLD MURDER VICTIM'S MEMORY IN FAVOR OF TWO ILLEGAL ALIEN ACCUSED MURDERERS WITH ONE HAVING A LENGTHY CRIMINAL RECORD IN HIS SIX SHORT MONTHS IN OREGON!!!!

If you are in Oregon, please follow my lead and cancel your Oregonian subscription. Once I cancel mine, I'll call the editor to let them know why. I WILL do this tomorrow.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 733#445733