Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

our gooberment
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How adequately descriptive!

keep hearing how respectful these illegals were. My response is always the same -- that's because they are ILLEGAL and don't want to be deported. I wonder how quiet and respective my cousins in Minnesota think they are now
    Mamie, seems to me that "were" is an operative word, here. They were respectful to a certain extent until our current president started campaigning in Spanish, showing that he was catering to them. Since that time, they have become less and less respectful and when they started marching around waving those obnoxious foreign flags, they seem to have blown all guise of respect away in the wind.

Now it is time for them all to go home. I'm not longer even remotely amused. Are you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nah, not threatening, I'm soo NOT a violent person!

I believe you misunderstood me, I will identify myself as Jose Guia! Thats all he gets! I know the laws, I have a TX ID.

But see exactly what you just said is exactly what I'm talking about, they are gonna look at me and think , surely one of his parents broke a law. NO wrong, My moms side is IRISH, but I LOOK AS MEXICAN as anyone crossing the border!

Thats the reason I threw my moms name up there, no how am I not supposed to be offended by you telling me "if your parents violated our immigration laws to come here. This whole "born here, citizen here" thing is a farse.
    ".

Bull, if we trace everyone far back enough only the native americans .. blah blah bla., you get it.

as long as they were 'living in the shadows' they were quiet. Isn't it amazing what the idea of a little power can do? these people are friggin idiots!! the organizers and leaders that appear on television have no concept of right and wrong, they can all talk big in a country that isn't their own, but let's see them take over their own government.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Well let me see, I come to your house and invite my self in while you are not watching then try and convince you to let me stay for some amount of money so I can wash your dishes, pick your food and do other jobs you don't want to. I will then send for my wife and kids so we are not separated as that’s not fair. We will only eat your food and ask that you educate my children. I would like my wife to go down and sign up for WIC as I don’t have a very large income. If I should cut my finger on a broken glass or someone in my family should get sick I would expect the hospital to help me for free, I am poor after all. If you don’t want to do this I will march in your street and demand it while waving the flag of my country and tell you you stole my land. So how does that deal sound to you. You going for it joseguia.
    He shoots! He scores! That's a comfirmed Kill for American Made!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Yes - why don't they go back to Mexico and take over their own government. How brave are they - really?

Probably because they would be shot on site. Yet they send their money back and all eventualy go back.

Misplaced loyalties
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

the organizers and leaders that appear on television have no concept of right and wrong,
    Well spoken, Mamie.

And I notice that the crowds of "protesters" thinned out tremendously when the money dried up, didn't you?

I wonder if they money drying up has anything to do with the fact that the organizers are funded by taxpayer dollars and they got threatened.

I can tell you one thing, there had better not be one damn dime in the Federal budget assigned to LaRaza, LULAC or any other racist organization come July or I'm going to be writing the ugliest letters I've ever written and perhaps advocating a tax revolt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ladies and Gentlemen, do you guys really fear an invasion from your lawn guy, or construction worker, or janitor?

These are nutjobs in Azltan Movement, LaRaza, LULAC, if in fact there is any serious threat to the US, our government will SQUASH them like they did the DAVIDIANS in Waco!

Why such fear?

Maybe you guys can sway me to your side, but I actually think this WHOLE thing is almost humorous, whats gonna happen when you get your way? And all the illegals are gone?

Do you flip the switch and then everything is right in the world? Or do you move on the next injustice?

Maybe you guys can sway me to your side, but I actually think this WHOLE thing is almost humorous, whats gonna happen when you get your way? And all the illegals are gone?
    When we get our way? Shouldn't it have been the way all along to only allow legal immigrants into this country?

If there is nothing to Atzlan, LaReconquista and Anahuac, then why is it that in the Southwest the college kids print up banners and shirts in the back alleys to keep it alive? I see it as a threat. And I wish that our government WOULD arrest these people and at least scare the bejeepers out of them so that they would quit communicating threats against the American people. If the government HAD squashed this movement twenty years ago, perhaps it wouldn't have grown into a bigger threat.

"....after we've gone ahead and criminalized illegal aliens"??? What kind of nonsense is that? It makes as much sense as saying we're going to "criminalize" bankrobbers. "Illegal" means "criminal", you dig?

Believe me, theres a lot of anger towards Mexico right now, from the overwhelming majority of Americans. We're sick of these illegal parasites -- with the full support of the Mexican government -- attaching themselves to our country. But once we get rid of these lawbreakers, I'm sure we'll return to being cordial and respectful neighbors with Mexico. Its like Ghandi said of the English invasion of India: "The British will have to leave. But they should leave as friends."

I have to agree with Acebackwords. They are the ones who made themselves into criminals the day they snuck across the border. We didn't criminalize them. And way too many of them compounded the problem over and over again by securing false documents to obtain things under false pretenses.

This is not a little thorn in our sides. It is an open, gaping wound that grows bigger each day.

The schools in this city (and we build a new one each year lately to accomodate them) have an ever growing number of illegal aliens as students. Some schools have more illegal than legal students. Is that fair to the Americans who pay property taxes to keep those schools up and running?

What about the teachers? Many must teach in two languages. Do they get double pay? No! They are lucky if they get paid anywhere near what other teachers in decent areas of this country, off this miserable border, get paid. It is hard to recruit teachers, law enforcement officers and other public servants in an area that is economically depressed becasue of the high number of illegal aliens present.

How about the dozens of hospitals in the southwest that have been forced to close their doors because of the millions of dollars worth of unpaid bills. I have to say here that I think the hospitals charge ridiculous rates but that is still no reason for people to skip out on their bills. In my city, 25% of those bills that are left unpaid are attributed to illegal immigrants. Is that fair to the taxpayers who have to be forced to vote for bond issues to keep these hospitals running for another year or build another hospital in an area that they don't like so well?

I could go on and on. But I'm sure if you read any of the posts, you have a pretty good picture of what the situation is. I would like to save the rest of this nation from living in the pretty much third world squallor that this border is becoming.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast