Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So basically the laws do not apply to you, you are one of the special people
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JuniusJr said-
    Am I reading this right? Your wife is an illegal with forged papers? And that means that the new law will also make you a felon for forging papers for her?
    WRONG - "Fixed" is the common slang for DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY.
    I petitioned, filed, payed fees and fines, and waited. And a year later PRESTO, she was here legally. Did it about 6 years ago .. FYI.

lsmith1338-

What in the world are you refering to? Of course the laws apply to me, and I follow them to the TEE (except when I drive drunk )

I, too, am afraid they will be made legal - and then the 'guest worker ' program will be for more they want to import.

Just because they become legal doesn't mean we still can't stop fighting. They won't be citizens for a while - so if we stand our ground and spend our money wisely - or withhold it wisely - we can still make a difference.

But whether we make a difference or not - we had better spend our money wisely - because it is going to be in even shorter supply - for working Americans, that is.

WE all had better try to make ourselves more self-sufficient and wean ourselves from all the plastic geegaws from Wal Mart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I, too, am afraid they will be made legal - and then the 'guest worker ' program will be for more they want to import.

Just because they become legal doesn't mean we still can't stop fighting. They won't be citizens for a while - so if we stand our ground and spend our money wisely - or withhold it wisely - we can still make a difference.

But whether we make a difference or not - we had better spend our money wisely - because it is going to be in even shorter supply - for working Americans, that is.

WE all had better try to make ourselves more self-sufficient and wean ourselves from all the plastic geegaws from Wal Mart.
    nntrixie- NO, NO, NO! STOP thinking that way! They have not consulted with us, which they better do, before passing anything close to amnesty! We hired them, and we can fire them! I will not accept blackmail from illegal aliens, and I dont expect my representatives to, PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Am I reading this right? Your wife is an illegal with forged papers? And that means that the new law will also make you a felon for forging papers for her?

WRONG - "Fixed" is the common slang for DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY.
    I petitioned, filed, payed fees and fines, and waited. And a year later PRESTO, she was here legally. Did it about 6 years ago .. FYI.
    Thank you for clearing that up. I am glad you were able to get things done properly. Even if it took awhile, you have the peace of mind of knowing that your wife will never come out of the grocery store one day and be sent back to her native land. Thank you for taking the time to obey the law.

Doesn't it make you angry that others don't do that? Doesn't it make you angry that others jump in the line ahead of people who have requested legal entry into this country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(slap)

Thanks, I needed that.

It is truely a double edged sword no dought. But it isn't just the corporations or farmers feeding this problem as you pointed out.

This generation thinks they have to have that $250,000 dream house at 30 years old. Our parents didn't see such luxuries till their 40's and 50's and some not at all. White or black construction workers do not work for $30 an hour. In this day and age, they are thrilled to be making $15 an hour. I have known quit a few, and not one made over $18 an hr. Unless they had a supervisory position.

Americans have become very greedy and spoiled in many area's. Their kids do not need Ipods. Nor do they each need a computer in each bedroom. Very few of us need to be driving SUV's or trucks. And even less need these huge dream homes to live in to be comfortable and happy. The minute the economy falters they are placing a couple morgages on the house just to pay electric bills. It's rediculas. And Things in that area will undoughtedly change. They always do. It isn't justification for allowing them to stay.

As for our economy being able to adjust? I personaly do not believe it would adjust to our benefit. Our national debt is out of this world. Our Medicare is nearly gone, Social security nearly gone. Education system in complete shambles across the country. And hospitals shutting down daily. All because we cannot afford to fund them, and a war, and take care the whole friggen world as we have been. Adjust it will, but not in a direction we want it to. The "surge" in the economy presently is a farse. It always picks up a bit in summer. But it is so fragile that it will fall again in fall. We are loosing more jobs than we are making. Those being made are low wage customer service jobs. People are still out of work across the country. In my opinion the financial reports are laced with lies and propaganda as well. The rich getting richer the poor getting poorer.

Its the same double edged sword in trying to solve the problem. I personaly feel allowing them all to stay, has more negatives than plus's. To send them back has its own negative's but from my vantage point there seems to be less negative and more positve to out weight it. And the longer this goes on till it is resolved, the more our country is torn to pieces on every level imaginable.

Aztlan are nut cases. But, you seem to be missing is they are no longer contained to a small group. Look at the pictures in the archives from recent demonstrations. The people are buying into that and following them. Nutcases when backed by communisum are not a joke. History shows this. These people are not to be taken lightly. What you see happening in our streets is how every country in the world who became communist, began. No our country will not take them out as they did years ago with the texas cult. They only do that with small religous cults. and the times and politicians in charge have changed dramaticaly since then. Couple with the fact we have communist politicians intermingeled in Washington, they become a real threat to everything America stands for or believes in.

I am not cool with them marching in my streets. I am not cool with 400,000 marchers threatening to take the whole western boarder of the USA to themselves. I am not cool with the average joe marcher physicaly threatening and abusing Americans who disagree with them. I am not cool with people from another country getting food stamps , housing assistance and free medical. It's not ok with me that American children are being forced to learn spanish in schools. Or that I can't even go buy a bottle of tylenol without it taking me 5 minutes to find the english instructions or title on the bottle. I am not ok with seeing American men unable to find construction work, of which they trained their entire lives for. Or watch my son march the streets day after day trying to find a lawn to mow so he can save for his 1st sterio or car, and not find anything. None of this is ok.

I am not 'cool' with it either.

I just wish we could become a little more cohesive in our actions or reactions to this.

We are clear that we want something done - but it seems to be hard for us to focus on one or two things to do to achieve the goal.

Personally, we are trying to make a small farm on a few acres we have - and trying to get things so we can live the simple life - and so we can feed our grandkids. That is, if some big company doesn't want the land, or unless the taxes get too high to pay.

My plans are to see that my grandchildren have a good education - that includes teaching them a lot myself and making my math-whiz son teach them. Then hopefully they can get a college education and perhaps they will have a chance.

I do believe it will get worse before it gets better and we working Americans are going to have to 'back up and punt'. I just hope the generation behind me is capable of doing that.

In the meantime, I won't quite fighting -

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia
    Reciprocity-
    If this in fact turns out to be an invasion, I will eat some crow, and you can give my your address, (MOD EDIT)ConcernedVet-
    You are correct businesses exploit them, but again, our governmnent KNOWS which businesses are using BOGUS social securities and they refuse to act on it. No one to blame but our government.

I worked in construction for a number of years and I'm familiar with the numbers here in TX. I am having a house built, its going to cost me $250,000, in TX that gets you a pretty nice house, based on what you've said I dont beleive $20-$30 an hour can build me this house at $250,000. At that rate I would be paying upwards of $400,000. Now most people would say, you know what if thats the price I would have to pay to send all illegal aliens back then so be it. Frankly I dont wanna finance that much for the rest of my life.

I realize I am sounding a lot like the FARMERS back during the slavery period, but hey, in this life its all about MY COUNTRY, MY FAMILY, and ME!

Now the truth comes out, I married an illegal, and I "FIXED" her papers.

I remember paying a fine for her being here illegally, it was $1,000 to be exact. This is where the basis from my original plan comes from.

Here is another cause for my concern, I drive down to Mexico to hang out with her family from time to time, we had started a petition to allow them to enter legally, that was 6 years ago we have, 4 years left on a 10 year application process to have her sisters join us up here.

Now if this new legislation is passed, with all the changes it incurs, I do not want to get pushed "FURTHER" back to the end of the line. Or have it denied altogether.
    anytime anywhere Chico you name the spot ill meet ya
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

dxd
    Illegal aliens are invaders and must be deported. There will be no surrender. Not now, not ever.

Compromise equals surrender. Compromise is analogous to a burglar that breaks into your house and wants to "compromise" on what you will allow him to steal.

Historically, it is demonstrated that law-abiding citizens can never co exist with criminals. Illegal aliens are CRIMINALS as per the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Not only entering the United States illegaly is a crime, remaining illegally is a continuing crime"
    INS vs Lopez-Mendoza
    U.S. vs Miller

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast