Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Question for Palin

Sarah Palin reminds me alot of my mother, who raised 5 children pretty much on her own. A strong woman with strong values, and principals. If I had the chance, I would have one question for her to really get to understand her. The question is :
    What do you think of Juan Hernandez and his beliefs?

Depending on her answer, that would give me honest insight into the change they ALL have been talking about.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

As much as I like her and I am very impressed with her . . . I need to know that she will stand up for the American people and fight illegal immigration.

Our country is crumbling before us and we really need a strong advocate in the White House fighting with us on this issue.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Its my understanding that she is against amnesty for illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Can you find an article anywhere that says that? I can't and I don't want to assume that she is against amnesty.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

No matter what her personal feelings are on amnesty she will likely have to follow her boss in lockstep when amnesty is presented to Congress.McCain seems to have tunnel vision when he sets his mind to something.

Sarah Palin makes quite a case on her stopping the Bridge to Nowhere. If she is elected I hope this carries over to similar projects around the country. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that this country doesn't need some infrastructure projects.

What we don't need is for these projects to become an internationalized "welfare project" that attracts more job seeking illegal aliens. Without immigration enforcement we could easily tip into a cycle of public works and immigration. Endlessly.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Considering she is on the ticket with McCain and his beliefs on the issue...I need to her her say it! Perhaps more than once to be sure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANGRY AND VOTING STILL TODAY FOR THIRD PARTY CHUCK BALDWIN TO SHOW THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS THAT I CAN.

THINK ABOUT BOTH THESE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE; MCCAIN WILL PROBABLY LOSE; AND OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE; WE MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE FOR A THIRD PARTY.

WHAT TO DO? LOSING NO MATTER WHAT.

Fairbanks and Anchorage are sanctuary cities. Need I say more!
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Alaska is a sanctuary state
    Alaska issues drivers licenses to illegal aliens
    Anchorage is getting a mexican consulate
    Palin Supports McCain

Enough said? Should be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast