Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    Alaska is a sanctuary state
    Alaska issues drivers licenses to illegal aliens
    Anchorage is getting a mexican consulate
    Palin Supports McCain

Enough said? Should be.

Bingo... and it figures.....so much for being compared to Teddy
    Roosevelt

Im Voting for Baldwin.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

We will not be voting for Palin. We'll be voting for McAmnesty if we vote for the GOP. They have sold out everything I believe in, and trying to get me to fall in line with a conservative VP, who will have zero executive power, isn't going to happen.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    We will not be voting for Palin. We'll be voting for McAmnesty if we vote for the GOP. They have sold out everything I believe in, and trying to get me to fall in line with a conservative VP, who will have zero executive power, isn't going to happen.
    Exactly and we all know that whoever he picks will fall in lockstep with him. I think McCain is just using this woman to try to pander to the Hillary backers and women in general. How much you want to bet if McCain gets elected, this woman will go the route of Dick Cheney and we'll never see or hear from her until it's time to get reelected?

I'll admit the woman is a fox and is easy on the eyes, but that's about all I know about her. I mean if she is so good how come I've never heard of her until last week and I follow politics like everyday.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The fact that she has not made her stance clear is very suspect to me. I am growing more and more impatient and more and more suspicious every day. It would not surprise me if the Washington insiders already sat her down and gave her a talking to about "how it works in Washington." Hell, they may have already offered her millions from the lobbyists, trips around the world, VIP NHL tickets, the works.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

See this thread from "News Stories from ALIPAC Members":

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130560.html

In light of all this, I fear that again ONLY WE the PEOPLE will be fighting ILLEGAL immigration and NOT just for the NEXT year but also the NEXT, and the NEXT, and the NEXT!

April
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=20547

[quote]An August 14, 2006 report produced by the Congressional Research Service listed 31 cities and counties that have “don’t ask, don’t tellâ€

I have wondered a lot about Palin's views on illegal immigration and amnesty. I don't have good feelings about her after reading about the sanctuary cities and polices in Alaska.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Sarah Palin makes quite a case on her stopping the Bridge to Nowhere.
    She didn't actually stop it. According to the AP articles in an Alaska paper from that time period, she supported the bridge until the public found out about it, then she changed positions. And although Congress didn't give Alaska the money for a bridge, they gave Alaska the same amount of money that was allocated for the bridge. So the taxpayers didn't really save anything.

Sigh. Politics as usual.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

I'll admit the woman is a fox and is easy on the eyes, but that's about all I know about her. I mean if she is so good how come I've never heard of her until last week and I follow politics like everyday.
    The Ron Paul folks were tossing her name out as a possible VP choice for Paul back in the day. That's when I first heard of her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12