Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My RANT at the local Walmart today! No USA T-shirts!

I had no choice but to go to Walmart today and try to find a couple new USA T-shirts, or American flag T-shirts for me and my husband to wear to an anti-amnesty rally this coming weekend. I searched the store over, both in the men's and women's departments and did not find even ONE adult size American T-shirt. I did see some in the kid's section, however. Here's the topper to my little Walmart trip......I found T-shirts with MEXICO in big letters across the front, T-shirts with the Mexican flag on the front of them, but NOT ONE USA OR AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT! I was furious and I probably embarassed my husband but I found a sales person and I let them know that I wanted to complain to the manager about this! I ranted and raved and walked my butt out of that store! I am going to Old Navy tomorrow and hopefully can find some American t-shirts there. I hate Walmart anyway and I think this was the last straw for me, I'll do my shopping elsewhere even if I have to drive the extra 10 miles to do so!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Kohl's had some as of the other day. They aren't the greatest, but might work. You could get some computer iron-ons and make your own. I may do that myself. Oh, and I noticed Michaels has started carrying patriotic stuff now. Didn't see any t's but saw bandana's and yard decorations and flags.

Thanks, I will try Kohl's, too. You know, you would think that Walmart would be carrying all kinds of USA Patriotic t-shirts right now with the 4th of July a couple of months away. That just blew me away, the fact that I can't find a t-shirt with an American flag or USA on it, here in the largest store chain in America
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

then again REbell you are talking about Wal-Mart here, I wouldn't step in there if someone gave me a million dollars.

I agree with Kohls they had some when I was there the other day, also try Target, and even Old Navy (they generally get holiday teeshirts in)

Well maybe you should have flipped the tag over so everyone could read 'MADE IN CHINA"

Sorry..I do not shop at Wal-Mart and just hearing you say that is where you were looking at I have no respect.

Go to Wal-Mart and expect U.S.A. Get real!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Cracker Barrel has some patriotic t-shirts ....

I can't believe they are selling t-shirts with Mexico's flag on them ... did you happen to notice any with Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Well maybe you should have flipped the tag over so everyone could read 'MADE IN CHINA"

Sorry..I do not shop at Wal-Mart and just hearing you say that is where you were looking at I have no respect.

Go to Wal-Mart and expect U.S.A. Get real!!
    Well, Article, with the price of gas right now, I had to go to the closest place while I was out running errands and paying bills. I just wanted my t-shirts for the rally and driving another 30 miles(round trip) just to get to Target wasn't really an option today. My car is a 1997 Grand Prix that sucks the gas and has a bad oil leak, and frankly, I just don't have the freaking money to buy another car, get mine fixed, or break my pocketbook(buying the extra gas) to go to another store! The illegals have taken alot of the jobs here, the rest are gone to China, and I live in a county with the highest unemployment rate in the state. What choice do we have anymore? I used to make most of my clothes myself but now the only place to buy fabrics is at Walmart and those fabrics come from overseas. The local fabric manufacturers moved away to Mexico and China years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Cracker Barrel has some patriotic t-shirts ....

I can't believe they are selling t-shirts with Mexico's flag on them ... did you happen to notice any with Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden?
    Nope, but it would not surprise me if I did see shirts like that!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Rebellady, that would have been me in there too, making an ugly scene, ranting, raving, although, my husband would have had a few words as well. Last year we were in the Walmart here and I found a whole bunch of "American" t-shirts, got a few for our son (he purposely wears them so all our neighbors can see!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast