Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Rebellady, that would have been me in there too, making an ugly scene, ranting, raving, although, my husband would have had a few words as well. Last year we were in the Walmart here and I found a whole bunch of "American" t-shirts, got a few for our son (he purposely wears them so all our neighbors can see!!).
    I like your hubby!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Re: My RANT at the local Walmart today! No USA T-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I had no choice but to go to Walmart today and try to find a couple new USA T-shirts, or American flag T-shirts for me and my husband to wear to an anti-amnesty rally this coming weekend. I searched the store over, both in the men's and women's departments and did not find even ONE adult size American T-shirt. I did see some in the kid's section, however. Here's the topper to my little Walmart trip......I found T-shirts with MEXICO in big letters across the front, T-shirts with the Mexican flag on the front of them, but NOT ONE USA OR AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT! I was furious and I probably embarassed my husband but I found a sales person and I let them know that I wanted to complain to the manager about this! I ranted and raved and walked my butt out of that store! I am going to Old Navy tomorrow and hopefully can find some American t-shirts there. I hate Walmart anyway and I think this was the last straw for me, I'll do my shopping elsewhere even if I have to drive the extra 10 miles to do so!
    have u stopped to think why it was you couldnt find any usa shirts?? did it ever occur to you that since they are asking the demonstrators on monday to wear white shirts and show the us flags that maybe they are the one that bought these shirts?? or would you rather them wear a mexico shirt instead?

Re: My RANT at the local Walmart today! No USA T-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I had no choice but to go to Walmart today and try to find a couple new USA T-shirts, or American flag T-shirts for me and my husband to wear to an anti-amnesty rally this coming weekend. I searched the store over, both in the men's and women's departments and did not find even ONE adult size American T-shirt. I did see some in the kid's section, however. Here's the topper to my little Walmart trip......I found T-shirts with MEXICO in big letters across the front, T-shirts with the Mexican flag on the front of them, but NOT ONE USA OR AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT! I was furious and I probably embarassed my husband but I found a sales person and I let them know that I wanted to complain to the manager about this! I ranted and raved and walked my butt out of that store! I am going to Old Navy tomorrow and hopefully can find some American t-shirts there. I hate Walmart anyway and I think this was the last straw for me, I'll do my shopping elsewhere even if I have to drive the extra 10 miles to do so!
    have u stopped to think why it was you couldnt find any usa shirts?? did it ever occur to you that since they are asking the demonstrators on monday to wear white shirts and show the us flags that maybe they are the one that bought these shirts?? or would you rather them wear a mexico shirt instead?
    Frankly, I don't CARE what kind of shirt they wear! They have already waved their foreign flags, carried signs that said "Go Back to Europe" and "This is Stolen land" , "Viva La Mexico"and they did it all in AMERICAN STREETS! These people have already shown us that their loyalty lies with another country!The illegals just want the "benefits and riches" of America and most of them do not want to assimilate, period! I don't care if they walk around naked on Monday with an American flag tattoed on their chests and butts, waving an American flag, I still saw the images from the 1st protests, they are burned in my mind forever . The fact that the organizers took away their FOREIGN flags and made them carry American flags instead, at later protests, did nothing to make us forget what we saw in the beginning. WE ARE NOT STUPID like some think we are, we will see right through the STAGED protests on Monday! If these illegals REALLY wanted to become Americans, the ONLY flags we would have seen on the day of the 1st protest would have been OLD GLORY, and we saw very few of those
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I don't know about other states, but the Walmart in my town plays their announcements as well as their musak in both English AND Spanish!

I searched the store over, both in the men's and women's departments and did not find even ONE adult size American T-shirt. I did see some in the kid's section, however. Here's the topper to my little Walmart trip......I found T-shirts with MEXICO in big letters across the front, T-shirts with the Mexican flag on the front of them, but NOT ONE USA OR AMERICAN FLAG SHIRT

dittio at our Walmart store.......

Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    I don't know about other states, but the Walmart in my town plays their announcements as well as their musak in both English AND Spanish!
    I heard the announcements in Spanish last week. I hadn't been in a Walmart since Christmas so I don't know when they started doing it but I will never go back there.

I think I will be making a phone call to them today complaining about it. Home Depot is the same way.

Rebellady, I know what you mean about having to shop at Wal Mart.

In parts of this country, small town, it is sometimes the only place to get something you need. They have put everyone else out of business.

Thanks for mentioning fabric. It is official now, (once again), I am not getting rid of my stash of fabric. We just might need it some day - sooner rather than later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard the announcements in Spanish last week. I hadn't been in a Walmart since Christmas so I don't know when they started doing it but I will never go back there.
    Two weeks ago for the first time I heard announcements in Spanish at Lowe's . In the last 2 months I've seen bilingual commericals on tv here in California and I've been getting circulars in my mailbox in Spanish. I fear this is only the beginning. It seems this country is intent on ramming spanish down our throats no matter what we want.

I found A great Place for American Made Partiotic T-Shirts
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12