Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My recent experience flying with illegals

As my Husband and I worked our way back home last Monday after spending two glorious weeks in Alaska, we flew from Anchorage to Seattle on the first leg home to Arizona. It appears that Anchorage employs plenty of illegals, likely on false documents and those false documents also get them on the planes.

When we went to our seats on Alaska Airlines, there was a guy sitting in one of our seats. When we told him he was in our seat, he didn't seem to know English. He moved to the outside of the three seats.

There were two other guys one row up from us on the other side and they too appeared to be illegal aliens.

No I don't have proof, but I sure can recognize the clues. All three were wearing "the UNIFORM." The uniform consists of ball caps and blue jeans. None of these guys read any magazines or books on the 3 hour flight and they didn't talk to each other either. They all kind of pulled their ball caps down on their faces and slept.

Not until the flight landed, did the guy next to us talk to the other guys.

This indicates to me that with false paperwork, these guys can get around anywhere they desire and I'm sure plenty of people have acquired drivers licenses with false papers too.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

mapwife,

As dumb as our government is they were probably flying with Matricula cards and claiming to be tourist.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And Tuesday is 09/11.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

As long as there is a lot of building construction taking place we will see a lot of illegals. Not that they haven't swamped other industries too, but we still have a large scale construction boom in many parts of the US due to low interest rates. I have never seen so many as on my latest projects. They used to do landscaping only; then moved into drywall, now siding and roofing, tile work, painting. Actually, now, just about anything that doesn't require state certification.

I know a sharp recession in construction would send them away. In the 1980's when interest rates soared to 12-14 per cent, building was dead. Actual Americans in a recession would have it equally tough. And there would also be a terrible crime wave. There won't be an easy way out of the predicament we are in: Cheap money from the Federal Reserve spawned a huge boom in construction attracting even more millions than we already had here. I saw the CNBC reports about major home builders--and their obviously Hispanic crews. The Fed won't be able to keep interest rates down for too much longer, so I expect massive unemployment, exacerbated by the huge imported workforce we already have.

This will further radicalize unions--and their patron Congressmen-- which will continue hollering for open immigration. Unfortunately I think the Federal reserve policy has made the boom and bust cycle of the American economy worse. Maybe you aren't affected, but many will be terribly hurt.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This indicates to me that with false paperwork, these guys can get around anywhere they desire and I'm sure plenty of people have acquired drivers licenses with false papers too.
    And so too, did many of the 9/11 terrorists.

Captian
    My neighbor is in the remodel biz. Here in Colorado while construction shrinks the contractors are moving their illegals into the remodel biz. It will be do or die for the Colorado legislature this year. My neighbor and his friends in the past would not have voted out state legislators because durring the boom the illegals did not take the remodel work

Now it is hitting home. Maybe this trend will go nation wide. I think the dems are in trouble. they are listening to afl leaders and not those working in construction

in regard to illegals flying... No amnesty for bush-chaney when they leave office.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Here in Colorado while construction shrinks the contractors are moving their illegals into the remodel biz.
    Democratic government is busy making work here. They've jumped on the frenzy over lead to offer inspections in older homes to homeowners and renters. The inspections worth $800 to $1500 each paid for with taxpayer money are touted as "FREE." Once it's determined that a home must be gutted of all walls, ceilings, windows, and trim or covered by siding, low income homeowners will receive a no interest forgivable mortgage.(all other homeowners are on their own) Owners of rental property must pay 25% of all costs of hard construction up front in cash with the balance a mortgage.
    The HOOK. Homeowners that take advantage of this must agree to live in the home for the 36 months during the mortgage. Owners of rental property must agree to continue owning the house and rent to low income families with children under six during the mortgage. We know who that will be.
    Remember that children must eat peeling paint and chips to be affected by lead. Up to this point maintaining a painted surface, keeping old paint encapsulated with fresh lead free paint, cleaning floors and watching children has been sufficient.
    I've wondered who rents to illegals and now I see it's at least partially government inflicted.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: My recent experience flying with illegals

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    As my Husband and I worked our way back home last Monday after spending two glorious weeks in Alaska, we flew from Anchorage to Seattle on the first leg home to Arizona. It appears that Anchorage employs plenty of illegals, likely on false documents and those false documents also get them on the planes.

When we went to our seats on Alaska Airlines, there was a guy sitting in one of our seats. When we told him he was in our seat, he didn't seem to know English. He moved to the outside of the three seats.

There were two other guys one row up from us on the other side and they too appeared to be illegal aliens.

No I don't have proof, but I sure can recognize the clues. All three were wearing "the UNIFORM." The uniform consists of ball caps and blue jeans. None of these guys read any magazines or books on the 3 hour flight and they didn't talk to each other either. They all kind of pulled their ball caps down on their faces and slept.

Not until the flight landed, did the guy next to us talk to the other guys.

It's even worse then you'd think. You can use a matricula card to fly anywhere domestic in the US. Yes, the unverifiable commonly forged matricula card which is used exclusively by illegals.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Here's an article posted on AmericanPatrol this am about illegals in Alaska. Sighh, I guess no place is immune:

http://www.adn.com/front/story/9291990p-9206479c.html

At the site I am working at now, there are maybe a total of a hundred illegals, grown up anchor babies, and/or older Latinos approaching retirement age. And this isn't even California! On the drive home I turn on to my street, taking the long way this time, and I see a new house being built by a realtor. There are guys that look like illegals doing the siding and framing. Then today I go back and take another look, and while going around the block see another two rowhouses. There is one hispanic guy working with some whites but he calls out in Spanish to someone else inside. The sign says For SALE by OWNER for $549,000; that's each townhouse. My reaction is " whoever is doing this is making a killing, and trying to not hire American citizens if possible."

The first house looked just as cheap as possible, but the sign says "Jim ---------- Realty and Investments" so I know he figures on making a pile of money, and cutting corners further by hiring hispanics. I have been contacting the state's Contractos Board if I suspect any of the contractors are not licensed. This is hard to prove and I imagine that the State agency is busy these days. I'm going to call the realtor and ask him who the contractor and subs are. I know it is very difficult to get people who are merely "employees" busted; they usually have to be acting in the role of contractors. Construction has always been notorious for dirtbags, scoundrels and cheaters. I have neve been able to figure out why people perefer to hire those kinds of people in the first place.

For my part I hate realtors because I always get burned by them somehow and they whine that they don't make enough money. But they get big fat commissions and hire illegal workers---regularly now.

This is a dirty business----getting dirtier all the time. With even city governments getting into the act with their "hiring halls". We need to report such activity to the IRS and state revenue agencies and hope they get ALL parties involved. This will inevitably drive the American contractor out of business---except for the ones who hire illegals.

I will say again what I have said before: Businesspeople whine that they can not find enough legal help. That is too bad!!#*%@ There is nothing that guarantees that they should even have a business in the first place. These days, any mom and pop outfit, too greedy to just be employees, can establish a successful business----just by hiring illegals!!! I agree, now, they should be in prison---then they would have all the poltically correct companions they could ever want!!

We don't need your artificially swollen economy, workforce or population!! However, I am afaid the only language they will understand is what happens in the courtroom.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast