Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't seen it first hand, but I've read news accounts of how homes built by illegal aliens often are defective in some ways. If I ever do buy a newer home, this would cause me great concern.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist wrote:
    "Sighh, I guess no place is immune"

Yup, the Genie is out of the bottle now. Our state has seen Californians moving up here and driving real estate prices sharply upward in the most desirable locations. Guess they were able to make plenty of money thanks to all the illegals down there in the last few decades. And then since they have gotten spoiled on the cheap labor, they start lookin' around here for some more illegals to hire.

Eslewhere I've read posts by people with Hispanic surnames wondering where in the world would be safe to move to, if the USA is no longer safe. So I guess those are CA or TX latinos lookin' for their next spot to go to, away from the crime or other negative consequences of the swelling US populace. I've read aboput SF Bay area liberals scoping out AUS and NZ for their next digs. Oh, ppllleeeassse! (yuck)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, liberals love to preach about "diversity" and "tolerance" about "hardworking migrants without papers" in the abstract (for them). But when the negative consequences start to impact them directly...ohhh boyyy, if you're in the way they'll run you over with their Mercedes getting the heck out of Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Populist wrote:

Yup, the Genie is out of the bottle now. Our state has seen Californians moving up here and driving real estate prices sharply upward in the most desirable locations. Guess they were able to make plenty of money thanks to all the illegals down there in the last few decades. And then since they have gotten spoiled on the cheap labor, they start lookin' around here for some more illegals to hire.

Eslewhere I've read posts by people with Hispanic surnames wondering where in the world would be safe to move to, if the USA is no longer safe. So I guess those are CA or TX latinos lookin' for their next spot to go to, away from the crime or other negative consequences of the swelling US populace. I've read aboput SF Bay area liberals scoping out AUS and NZ for their next digs. Oh, ppllleeeassse! (yuck)
    You might have some sympathy for us Southern Californians if you knew how *really* BAD it is down here. I feel like a foreigner living in the US.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Where do you live Captainron?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Populist wrote:

Yup, the Genie is out of the bottle now. Our state has seen Californians moving up here and driving real estate prices sharply upward in the most desirable locations. Guess they were able to make plenty of money thanks to all the illegals down there in the last few decades. And then since they have gotten spoiled on the cheap labor, they start lookin' around here for some more illegals to hire....

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, liberals love to preach about "diversity" and "tolerance" about "hardworking migrants without papers" in the abstract (for them). But when the negative consequences start to impact them directly...ohhh boyyy, if you're in the way they'll run you over with their Mercedes getting the heck out of Dodge.
    You aren't kidding Populist.
    Funny how they're sympathetic to them until a group moves into their neighborhood, then it seems to be a different story.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12