Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My response to another John McCain fundraising letter:

My response sent to: mccain2008@exploremccain.com (just in case you want to send in your own response.

Sorry I have no money to donate. I would give generously, but unfortunately I recently lost the job I love to one of those illegal aliens McCain swears are here to do jobs Americans don't want. Possibly he will do better soliciting campaign funds from Mexicans rather than Americans.

In order to respond to these negative attacks we need your financial support today for Senator McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee. Please consider making an immediate contribution of $500, $250, $100, or whatever you can afford by visiting the following link:

www.exploremccain.com/moveonresponse/
    Your contribution will be used immediately to respond to these attacks by Moveon.org and also to support Senator McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee.

Thank you for your continued support of Senator McCain and please remember to visit www.exploremccain.com/moveonresponse/ to make your most generous contribution today.

Sincerely,

Terry Nelson
    Campaign Manager

I advised him in an email that I was going to change back my affiliation to Republican to ensure that I do my part to ensure that he does not get nomination for prez.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Moveon.org is after is sorry butt, oh good news! hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Re: My response to another John McCain fundraising letter:

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    My response sent to: mccain2008@exploremccain.com (just in case you want to send in your own response.

Sorry I have no money to donate. I would give generously, but unfortunately I recently lost the job I love to one of those illegal aliens McCain swears are here to do jobs Americans don't want. Possibly he will do better soliciting campaign funds from Mexicans rather than Americans.

In order to respond to these negative attacks we need your financial support today for Senator McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee. Please consider making an immediate contribution of $500, $250, $100, or whatever you can afford by visiting the following link:

www.exploremccain.com/moveonresponse/
    Your contribution will be used immediately to respond to these attacks by Moveon.org and also to support Senator McCain's Presidential Exploratory Committee.

Thank you for your continued support of Senator McCain and please remember to visit www.exploremccain.com/moveonresponse/ to make your most generous contribution today.

Sincerely,

Terry Nelson
    Campaign Manager
    Good one Dianne.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I advised him in an email that I was going to change back my affiliation to Republican to ensure that I do my part to ensure that he does not get nomination for prez.
    That might be a good idea to give yourself a vote in the primary. I went from Dem to independent. Maybe I'll change. Realistically there will never again be a choice for me in the Dem primary of a foreseeable future. I don't care much for the way parties take for granted a registered voter, but maybe last year taught them a lesson.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here is my email to them.

I think after all of the comments John McCain has made to insult the American workers, and all of his efforts to undermine the financial stability of said workers by supporting amnesty, under the guise of earned citizenship, that it is somewhat presumptuous of him, of this group to solicit funds from us.

All Americans I know barely make ends meet each month, and some have children which regularly go hungry, and most go without health care. If employers did not have the choice to have so many illegal workers here to choose from, enabling the employers to pay at best, a barely livable wage for many jobs, then we Americans might have some extra cash on hand for political donations.

However, considering Mr. McCains anti-American worker stance, any extra cash I do have will go to fund a campaign for Tom Tancredo, since he has the interests of Americans at heart, not the interests of illegal aliens and their OBL special interest groups at heart.

Tom Tancredo for President in 2008!

Sincerely (name deleted for this posting)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great ideas Dianne and American Elizabeth, I hope you don't mind, but I think that I am going to do the same.

Anywhere I go, everyone I talk to, I educate them on what John (traitor) McCain is doing. Please do the same. If you talk to someone tell them. Tell everyone what this traitor is doing. HE MUST NOT WIN.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Anywhere I go, everyone I talk to, I educate them on what John (traitor) McCain is doing. Please do the same. If you talk to someone tell them. Tell everyone what this traitor is doing. HE MUST NOT WIN.
    The only thing worse than hearing his name, is getting one of his biased crappy letters in the mail. It makes me mad just thinking about it. Scram Mr McHeinous!

Good job everyone.