Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My solution to Illegal Immigration

I have a better idea. Let's revive the founding forefathers!!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Your plan allows amnesty and processing for illegal aliens currently in the US which contradicts our platform.

Illegals need to go home.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE MUST RETURN to the image of America that our founding fathers had.
    They were human beings, they weren't perfect, but they were a helluva lot smarter than anyone else has been since then.

The government has grown to such a size that we have to lick their boots before we can do anything.

We have to watch what we say. We have to pay taxes out the yingyang.
    What has it gotten us? This is not how I want to spend the rest of my life.

I watched the videos over on one of the other discussion groups. That guy was right, it's going to get bloody. The open borders crowd can say that over a megaphone right in our biggest cities in broad daylight. They can tell us we must die. But we , we have to be careful what we post. We have to abide by laws and rules. I'm for obeying laws, but we seem to be the only ones who do so.

The Minutemen are sacrificing everything while a lazy, complacent America sits on its duff and watches the country change.

The founding fathers gave up everything to make this country. I'm almost there myself.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    I have a better idea. Let's revive the founding forefathers!!!
    wouldn't it be great to let them judge the President and Congress based upon the Constitution they established?

mellingerman

An immigrant identification card. The Department of Defense issues a “smart card” to its soldiers and civilians that have a data chip on it to store information. These could be issued to incoming immigrants. The card would have the person’s name, signature, and photograph printed on it. On the chip would be stored the person’s demographic and personal data, Point-of-entry dates and locations, a full set of fingerprints, a retina scan, and electronic photographs. Immigration officials and law enforcement would be issued readers that can instantly access all of this information.

3. Immigrant processing centers. Just like Ellis Island, these centers would be set up to receive, screen, and document all immigrants coming into America. Once an immigrant arrives at a center, they are photographed, fingerprinted, DNA tested, retina scanned, and screened for communicable diseases. Once this is completed, they are allowed into the United States. The centers would have to be located in the largest immigrant entrance areas. Places like California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, and New York would be the places to start
    those are some good points -- I still don't understand why there is not a port of entry like Ellis Island
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: My solution to Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by mellingerman
    Welcome to the forum Mellingerman. I liked your site. I assume most of the humor is tongue in cheek. Some details to be ironed out in your anti illegal immigration plan but you have some good ideas. At least you are giving this some serious thought. A lot more than most Americans are doing. The retina scan idea for identification would work I think. Wonder if the border patrol can get that kind of technology. The "recidivism" rate of border crossers is not counted accurately because each time they come over they change ID's. Either retina scans or fingerprints would help ID them.

What event finally got you ticked off enough to make your site? I'm curious.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I got so interested in reading your ideas, I forgot to welcome you to the fight ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    Mellingerman said:
    There is a need for cheaper labor in this country.
    I've already watched the wages in my field drop 40%! How much lower do they have to go?!?!?! You wouldn't talk that garbage if it was YOUR labor being cheapened.

Some of your ideas are right on the money, but that statement makes me want to PUKE!

Some of the ideas are good - I don't support awarding amnesty to any of these people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Out and About Today

I don't really don't 'go to town' much, but we needed a freezer so we made a day of it.

We went to a small town where the poultry company employs a reported 3,500 people.

I will admit I didn't go into an residential parts of the town, so I don't know what it looks like, but I noticed the people out shopping and eating, and at the Post office.

When the poultry shift changes, every 3rd car is a 20K to 25K van or pickup.

They were all very well-heeled people. I saw at least 1/2 dozen Hispanics driving Lincolns - either town cars or SUV, one a Cadillac.

In front of us at the restaurant, paying out was a family, very well dressed, but seemed to speak no English. My husband translated for him something about his check. I told my husband the man was just refusing to speak English and he said no that he was sure the man could not speak English.

My husband did say, "From looking at his hands, that man never did a day's work (physical labor) in his life."

The walked out and got in a new Dodge van.

I have been trying to tell people these are not all just poor laborers - these are white collar, middle class people. Guess whose job they got???

The satisfaction of seeing all those corrupt, spineless politicians voted out of office by their illegals and replaced with some of these 'hardworking people' may be the only thing we Americans get out of this situation.

Do you think they knew their time is coming???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast