Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sandra,
    I don't have any suggestions that are any better than what has already been said, but I DO hope you see this as your Golden Oppurtunity to raise some h#ll about this. It's almost like you had it dropped in your lap. Will your husband support you making a big stink about this? It's important that he does...Keep us updated! We are behind you 100%.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the shoe were on the other foot and an illegal kid's "freedom of speech" wasn't being allowed what do you think would happen? It would be National news!

The door has been opened for you. This is a perfect opportunity to stand up publicly and loudly for your rights and the rights of your child. If the schools don't want to hear different ideas, perhaps they should stick to reading writing and arithmetic and stay out of politics. Or rather, if they are going to politic in your son's classroom they had better be prepared for something different than the ultra-liberal ideas they are pushing on our children.

Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

My Brazilian friend was NEVER politically correct and was UNPOPULAR as a Dallas, TX, elementary school teacher some years ago!

I suggest you write up an article, include the nameof the school and the teacher's name, along with the school's contact info, then send it to every single political blog you come across (SaveShenandoah.com, papundits.com, diggersrealm.com, illegalprotest.com, etc) and spread the word through the net. Ask everyone to call the school and demand this child's rights be recognized.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    I suggest you write up an article, include the nameof the school and the teacher's name, along with the school's contact info, then send it to every single political blog you come across (SaveShenandoah.com, papundits.com, diggersrealm.com, illegalprotest.com, etc) and spread the word through the net. Ask everyone to call the school and demand this child's rights be recognized.
    Also post it here, I would love to make a phone call to the school and the school district.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

There are way too many liberals in the education system who think they are the only ones who have the right to express their beliefs. Maybe you should write a letter to the teacher about Jamiel Shaw, Rodney Johnson, Amy Kortlang, and the Bolongna family describing how their brutal deaths came at the hands of politicians protecting illegal immigrants. You should tell her about the many young Americans who struggle to pay for college while illegals get freebies. Give the teacher and the school hell Americans shouldn't have to bow down to pro illegal supporters.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I find I can notify a lot of local people about things I run across by writing a letter to the editor in the local newspaper and by naming names and organizations. It's especially effective if your local paper has a comments capability. Also, letters to the local elected officials do a lot to bring sunlight to what's going on and tends to stop them from letting more of the same go on. It's very true that the squeeky wheel gets the grease. We just have to learn how to be more squeeky. Use every opportunity that presents itself.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12