Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    "There is no perfect candidate."

But some are worse than others. Perry falls squarely into that category.
    Agreed.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I hope some of the other candidates pin down Perry on this in the days ahead. The fact that Bachmann is already sending out fund raising letters latching onto Perry's 'heartless' remark is a good sign, IMO.

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/09 ... migration/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Rick Perry thanked by Vincente Fox for in-state tuition for illegals:

http://tancredoradio.wordpress.com/2011 ... e-tuition/

Rick Perry thanked by Vincente Fox for in-state tuition for illegals:

http://tancredoradio.wordpress.com/2011 ... e-tuition/
    At least he didn't call IAs 'undocumented immigrants' etc..
    He came right out and said they are Mexican Migrants and "Our People."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup. They don't mince words when they're talking about their colonization of the U.S.

April

Re: My Take On Last Night's Debate

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Romney's not ideal, but Perry is unthinkable.
    I'll agree wtih that and even add: ". . . and Obama's worse than Perry!"
    We need to think outside of the box. We're not getting anywhere by electing the same old corrupt, machine politicians who are beholden to special interests, not Americans.
    Absolutely!

Romney's not ideal, but Perry is unthinkable.
    I'll agree wtih that and even add: ". . . and Obama's worse than Perry!"
    We need to think outside of the box. We're not getting anywhere by electing the same old corrupt, machine politicians who are beholden to special interests, not Americans.
    Thinking "outside of the box" instead of being pragmatic is what got us Nobama. There is no perfect candidate.

A candidate with whom you agree 75% who has a good chance of getting elected is better than a cadidate with whom you agree 100% who has no chance of getting elected.

The better is the enemy of the good.

So your saying we should just go with the status quo like we have for years and years and years. Hmmm you mean the enemy/evil we know is better than the enemy/evil we don't???? Now just where has that gotten us?

"WE The People are the ones Outside the BOX".. We are being dictated to by these politicians who don't want their gravy train disrupted and it isn't the gravy train we pay them, it is the corporate gravy train....

535 job openings in 2012 and that will be the only jobs Obama will have created...and hopefully a New President, one that, is LEGAL, works for the People, the Constitution, follows the Oath of Office they take and understands it, as well as follows the laws of our Country instead of making them up as they go along trying to protect their own butts...and knows the difference between right and wrong...

That is who I think we need to vote in!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Thinking "outside of the box" instead of being pragmatic is what got us Nobama. There is no perfect candidate.

A candidate with whom you agree 75% who has a good chance of getting elected is better than a cadidate with whom you agree 100% who has no chance of getting elected.

So your saying we should just go with the status quo like we have for years and years and years. Hmmm you mean the enemy/evil we know is better than the enemy/evil we don't???? Now just where has that gotten us?
    No, I'm saying exactly what I posted:

I'm saying conservatives being disunited and squabbling over relatively minor diffferences are what got us Nobama. Unless we want another FOUR YEARS of Nobama, we need to be pragmatic.

Going off on some idealistic crusade to support the "perfect" candidate who has no chance of getting elected gets us another four years of the marxist we have in office right now.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

No, I'm saying exactly what I posted:

I'm saying conservatives being disunited and squabbling over relatively minor diffferences are what got us Nobama. Unless we want another FOUR YEARS of Nobama, we need to be pragmatic.

Going off on some idealistic crusade to support the "perfect" candidate who has no chance of getting elected gets us another four years of the marxist we have in office right now.
    We got NObama because people in this country were fed up with Bush Cheney and we got Bush because people had had it with the Clinton's and Gore!!!!! And that is how it was right on down the line from as far back as I can remember nothing has changed, they are and always have been crooks in the highest order. They all show their true colors in the end, but the apathy of the whole situation of feeling like you can't fight city hall prevailed....until now. People can tell the difference on who and what these people really are it is as plane as the nose on your face.

Sure there is no perfect candidate but to be sure Paul, Bauckman, (too me the Jury is out on Cain), or Johnson, are a damn site better than Romney and or Perry the two puppets of the New World Order Corporate Elitist arm of the GOP. "candidates" they want to ram down our throat......

Well stated kathyet.

Hopefully we can weed out the neo-cons, then,.........who would not be able to defeat the USURPER in office now?

We have a chance, the best in a long time to win with a canadate of the peoples choosing. Principled, not bought and paid for.

I don't buy into this, "the lessor of two evils." The evil that is there right now is so large that Mickey Mouse could beat him. What is gained by the lessor of this evil, here and now? Are we supposed to accept the junior apprentice to "evil" as the lessor?

Then America will get what it deserves. More of the status quo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast