Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Well stated kathyet.

Hopefully we can weed out the neo-cons, then,.........who would not be able to defeat the USURPER in office now?

We have a chance, the best in a long time to win with a canadate of the peoples choosing. Principled, not bought and paid for.

I don't buy into this, "the lessor of two evils." The evil that is there right now is so large that Mickey Mouse could beat him. What is gained by the lessor of this evil, here and now? Are we supposed to accept the junior apprentice to "evil" as the lessor?

Then America will get what it deserves. More of the status quo.
    Not if we band together and stick behind a true candidate and not let the GOP NEOCONS dictate to the masses who we have to vote for.

At this point in time I am going for Ron Paul he is the purest of them all...even though there was a time when I was not happy with his illegal stance he is still the purest of them all to me....And more importantly, the GOP establishment does not want him they didn't before and they do not now because, they want the corporate elitist of thier choice to get in sothey can keep there status quo...!!!!!

I agree kathyet. RP is principled, honest, and consistant, for the most part on the consistancy.

I may not like all of it, but he sure demands respect for his service and long standing stance. This has impressed me the most about RP. Our time is coming, we will either work our way back toward governance with the Constitution as restraint and guidepost, or we will march into servitude to the state, blind, hungry, and ignorant.

I am hopeful that the younger generation is and will continue to seek freedom and liberty over the nanny state that enslaves all.

When it comes to looking at trend lines, Paul's trend line looks very attractive to me.

Re: My Take On Last Night's Debate

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Sure there is no perfect candidate but to be sure Paul, Bauckman, (too me the Jury is out on Cain), or Johnson, are a damn site better than Romney and or Perry the two puppets of the New World Order Corporate Elitist arm of the GOP. "candidates" they want to ram down our throat......
    I'm surprised a supporter of ALIPAC would even THINK of voting for someone like Paul, who's for OPEN BORDERS (look it up, many links have been posted on ALIPAC about it from the last presidential election).

Say what you will, but Romney pretty much stated the ALIPAC platform word-for-word as his agenda if he's elected (which was also posted on ALIPAC as a YouTube link from the debate before last). To use your phraseology, THAT sounds a damn site better to me than an open borders Libertarian (Marxist of the Right) like Paul.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... /14/00017/
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

There are a lot of things to admire about Ron Paul and his presidential campaign, although I don't know if I can get behind him fully after his turnaround, re: immigration.

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/07 ... ite-house/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

The call is to take our country back. I want it all back, including the jobs and money getting dumped on illegal foreign nationals.

Illegal immigration is a key part of the Agenda 21 model of redistributing the wealth from wealthy countries to poverty nations. It seems to be working since Mexico had a 5.6%, or so, growth in GDP and in the first quarter the cash remittances from the US to Mexico was a little over 5 billion. Mexico is waging financial warefare on our country and the government there is just as corrupt as it has always been.

I am looking very hard at the candidates to see if they shares my views on immigration and don't have any previous ties to globalist organizations.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123