Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
I still think we need march. The MSM has pointed out very few numbers of anti-illegal protesters at Hispanic marches. And when the MSM does, they make them all out to be old, white, racist rednecks. They point out that the Minutemen are referred to by Bush as "vigilantes". And everyone is fooled into thinking that its just a small percentage of Americans that dont want amnesty. That image is posted in the minds of everyone watching their news.

I feel that when dealing with politicians that THINK they can tell Americans what to do and how its going to be done, we need to scream, yell and kick back and let them know who is in charge. Its the only way it will get their attention. AND YOU CANT HIDE MILLLIONS OF AMERICANS MARCHING DOWN THE STREET, EVEN FROM THE MSM CAMERAS.

If we dont have a march, and America is invaded by the 3rd world, everyone is going to say "why didnt we march".
Trouble is, we can never get enough folks to march. Too, I think many fear being called names. As I tried to get others to join me in the weather defunked pro-illegal march, to go as observers, they feared being called racists. And so they declined. I ended up alone down where it was supposed to start, and only saw about 20 people there, so I called ICE and reported illegals, at the location, and waited for about 20 to 30 minutes, and left as it was freezing cold, and I went to job hunting again.

So if people ask why didn't we march, the answer is, out of fear. Fear of what, I do not know, but it should tell everybody here just how deeply inbedded the propaganda machine is now entrenched in people's minds, and just how successful it has been. I also have heard people make references to Ruby Ridge, and Waco and the governemnt's use of force against people it had selected as what most folks think were examples to quell the masses.

Personally, I don't fear the authorities, for man can only do so much to you for a short period of time. Divine Providence, well that can last for eternity. The American People have lost there way not by their own hand, but through trusting those elected to guide our ship to a brighter future.

Forget not Smaual Adams

Samuel Adams quotes:
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.

Thomas Jefferson quotes:
We are not to expect to be translated from despotism to liberty in a feather bed.

And Jefferson again,

Confidence is everywhere the parent of despotism........ In questions of power let no more be heard of confidence in man; but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

And this is one of my favorites of Jefferson's,

What a stupendous, what an incomprehensible machine is man! Who can endure toil, famine, stripes, imprisonment & death itself in vindication of his own liberty, and the next moment ... inflict on his fellow men a bondage, one hour of which is fraught with more misery than ages of that which he rose in rebellion to oppose.

But how many people know of the founding fathers that well, or what they even had to say? They have been relegated to history, and their words of wisdom on many silenced. I ask, why it was fine for them to think and speak in such terms in their day, yet if we speak the same way in our times, we are nutjobs and disidents?

I do not by any stretch consider myself a scholared man. Only a humbled man with the education of experience, and the more despotic the experience, the more the wisdom should be gained. The more steeled should be the heart and soul to stay the course to liberty, and yet there are many who find the existance under this evil still sufferable. I myself ask, how long will they wait? To what level will they accept this evil and suffer it's pain of wretchedness and slavery? The experience gained here in our time should prove to our posterity what are the ills and tribulations of man at the behest of those who have lost the guidence of Divine Providence.