Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My thank you calls are done !!!

I've called all of Dole's offices and Burr's offices to thank them for being our voice in Washington. I also expressed excitment that now I think the Republicans (other than McCain, Guliani and Brownback) have a good chance of holding the White House in the 2008 elections. Many, many Democrats I've spoken with will not vote for Clinton or Obama as a result of their "Yes" vote to amnesty.

This one topic will be the make it or break it in the 2008 elections, regardless of party affiliation. I was at a Ron Paul meet up group last night and we had Democrats, Republicans and Independents and it was unanimous they all detested this amnesty bill and were furious about it.

By the way, also call the RNC Phone: 202.863.8500 with your excitement that due to the loss of this immigration amnesty vote (primarily by the republican party); we now believe it is possible for the republicans to hold in 2008.

ps: I'm also going to ask them to remove George Bush's picture from the front page of their website, as he is far from a republican. They would be better served with Ronald Reagan's picture there.

I'm in Mooresville-NC, just a bit north of Charlotte. Wish I knew of the Ron Paul meet up group. I'll keep my ears open. I've also called the RNC and Dole and Burr's offices to express thanks and to hold fast against this bill that Reid/Kennedy/Kyl et. al. are trying to resurrect.

Don't forget to e-mail and/or call Sen. Sessions to thank him for his leadership against this issue. I think we all should also call McConnell (R-KY) the minority leader to first express our thaks to him but to also tell him to stand fast against the resurrection of this bill. He seems shaky and he has said he wants to see something passed. We need to let him know there can be no compromise on amnesty. If that's in the bill in any form, the bill must be killed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We had two people from Moorseville here last night. In-fact the meet up host is from there as well.

Here's the website to join. We're going to try to get together to do something construction once per week:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/127/?gj=sj2

Excellent...thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Names and numbers here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67491

I have a feeling calls of thank you and support are very important to keep them on our side because you know hell is raining down on them from the opposition!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Many thanks are needed.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.