Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My two cents!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My two cents!

You all know my husband is a Guard and is on the border. Sent there without weapons, even though he told me before he left, that he wished they could take weapons.

The Border Patrol said they were on nanny patrol, which when Mexicans started to throw rocks at my husband's group while they were working, the patrol did make them leave for a while.

The thing is, he was called away for a year after 9/11, to stand guard at a chemical plant, with guns and ordered to shoot if someone tried to enter without proper papers, even if helicopters hovered overhead without letting anyone know, who was in the helicopter.

The National Guardsmen can and do, stand guard with arms, they are trained to do so, and if this situation on the border, makes some people think the guardsmen are a joke......I know anyone here on this board doesn't think this way, but some people might....and it's just not so!

He is proud of what he does for his Country and I am proud of him. Everytime he is called out, he misses adding to his 401k at work, misses out on raises at work, and we miss each other....so he does this for the Country, at many sacrifices for us.

Please, if you hear anyone say the Guards are being guarded by a nanny patrol at the border, please tell them the Guards are trained to stand guard, it was our government that wouldn't let them do what they are trained for, even though my husband's group is in construction, they are still trained for many things.

Thanks for letting me vent.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I agree with you 1000000000%

One of the most idiotic things in history is placing National Guart troops
    on the border with no weapons. Who came up with this stupid idea?

Make sure that you give him a very warm welcome when he comes home.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

May God bless and protect your husband.

Thanks to all, I know I can count on all here!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moosetracks, your husband is doing the right thing, no matter what anyone else thinks, he is doing a great service to his country and its citizens and we really do appreciate his, yours and your family's sacrifice while he is doing it. Please tell him I said "Thank You"
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Please, if you hear anyone say the Guards are being guarded by a nanny patrol at the border, please tell them the Guards are trained to stand guard, it was our government that wouldn't let them do what they are trained for, even though my husband's group is in construction, they are still trained for many things.
    I agree the NG should be armed, if for no other reason other than self-protection. I'm not sure where the "nanny patrol" comment originated from, but I personally think it is insulting and shows great disrespect for the NG.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

moosetracks,

Ismith beat me to the punch. So ditto, and give your husband a great big hug from me ASAP!

One of the most idiotic things in history is placing National Guart troops on the border with no weapons.
    I also agree with dataman.

I keep the both you and your husband in my prayers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    We are grateful to the national guard...and thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you are making. We do appreciate it very much.

The president has tied their hands and is using them for show.

He doesn't want to stop illegals from coming into this country. It works against his North American Union.

They should all be armed for their own protection. This president is absurd...and needs to be removed from office!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MooseTracks Please thank you husband on behalf of my family. I mean that please! It is bad enough that they are there away from their own families but to be placed in that position unarmed is absurd! I thought they had at least been issued side arms. BUSH IS A TRAITOR to the People but then we all know that ... I just needed to vent too.

They should all be armed for their own protection. This president is absurd...and needs to be removed from office!
    The problem with that is it would leave his miserable traitorous crew behind to carry on the evil work.

They should all be marched out of that building with handcuffs on and placed on the border to do the patrol.

MAN would I love to see that!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

JAK said:
    The president has tied their hands and is using them for show.
    Most people realize this too if they have half a brain.

When I first heard the term 'nanny patrol' I didn't think less of our guard units. Everyone knows they were sent unarmed and that in itself sounded ridiculous. That term, to me, was more a pun toward our president and his bozos.

Just look at all the favorable comments you are getting here from such great supporters of you and your great husband. I am proud of you both I thank you for your sacrifice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast