Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME ARMYBRAT!

Glad you found us!!

Once you start to "vent" LOL and participate, you'll begin to figure out what to do that will help your situation.

You'll also have tons of support from these wonderful, determined folks

Take a few breaths and JUMP IN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriotism is not Racism! (I stole that from a picture someone posted on this site.)

I live in Kennedy land, and you would be amazed how many people are oblivous to what is going on. I am called a racist once a day at least. It actually doesn't even bother me any more.

The difference is that you know who you are and can make an argument based on fact, whereas, all they can do is call you names, because they have no defense for what is happening to our country.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thank you all for your reply's.
    As I spent a good part of my school days studying psych. I did come to the conclusion that my union was run by a, shall we say, not so intelligent individual. Once he threw the race card out there, I saw that he didn't have enough good fact to back his march. This is what will put him on the defensive at the next union meeting. I don't go to them on a regular basis since I saw what a pissing match it was at the one that I did attend, but I will be showing next month. My fight will be well organized and prepared, and I have never had a problem working off the cuff if the need arises.
    Racist? One of, what I think, the bigger problems resulting from illegals is the fact that the productive citizens of other country's, who are going through the proper protocols, are not able to have their fair chance at a life in the U.S.A.
    One good thing coming out of this is knowing that the ones who are FOR amnesty really do realize that they have nothing to get in the ring with.
    GAME ON!
    Again, thank you all

Most everybody in my company thinks I'm a racist. It seems that to a lot of people, being anti-illegal immigration is synonymous with being a racist. Sigh...

Why do we have to like their culture of 20 people living in a house or apartment, filth, loud music , and living off the government and taxpayers?

I am told over and over - "they don't all live like that". Well - I think most of them do. I am called racist because of this.

I don't think they live this way because they are brown or Mexican. I don't think they care (they see that we don't like it and don't live this way) because they don't plan on staying. They are not "proud" of this country.

It is also why I don't believe they should be able to send all of their money home. They don't invest in the USA or their own welfare/healthcare. The money sent to Mexico should be taxed heavily (at least at the same rate as income tax). I know they want to help their people, but they are letting us take care of them, while they take care of Mexico.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

The next time someone calls you a racist, correct them by saying you thought you were a gringo, because that is what the true racists (the illegals and their supporters)have called us.

What can you do? Vote third party, email, fax, call, write, inform, vent, talk to friends and family and let them know what YOU think.

Our problem all along has been that we feel powerless. We are not powerless. We are the ultimate power -- the citizens of the USA.

Welcome, you're among friends here.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Is this just a coincidence? There seems to be a pattern here. Take a look at the bigger picture. Europe has mass immigration, people entering their countries, protesting and demanding rights on their streets.

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=7243
    Some are even starving themselves to get their way!

I would think being called a racist was over, as the cat is out of the bag...but trying to get people to sign a petition in my area, and my god, you run into morons. You do have to be a little hardcore, and have a "streetsmart" understanding of human behavior to understand this issue/ Most Americans are morons unless they get it in thier neigborhood.

Look, this thing cannot keep going 5 years. Even with the bad news coverage. The system will start to collaps, and then we have the muslims, who have a fairly easy job of getting into the country. Maybe bush paid them off to do it on the next presidents term.

GOOD NEWS:
    I cant see the movement toward Border Enforcement slowing. AND
    The illegals have only one card, march and protest.

Bad News: Media is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy bias and idiotic, just as the american majority is. The news media matches the morons. It always has....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12