At the end of this month, 1,000,000 American and legal immigrant unemployed will see the expiration of their unemployment benefits. In March, you will see an additional 3,000,000 American taxpayers lose their unemployment benefits. You will have 4,000,000 who have worked and slaved for years, throwing money into this corrupt system of government.

If I were in Congress, I would propose that anyone who hires an illegal, over an American or legal immigrant should be tried for treason..

Case closed... Let's take these (mod edit) who hire the illegals out.

I am unemployed, I am in the construction field so the employment securities commission says.. forget it.. no one in the construction field is hiring. But I see vans loaded with mexicans every day who seem to have a lot to do.

So I will play their game.

I'm done with paying voluntary Federal income tax. If the government wants me to compete with criminal felons that enter this country illegally... well I'll do it.. Just give me the same playing ground. I will not buy insurance, I will not pay my mortgage payment... I am going to play the sysem all the way, if I get sick, the federal government will pay the bill. If I get pregnant, the Federal government will pay my hospital charges.

I am soooooooooooo tired of trying to be a good, God loving, hard working person in this world that can never compete with a 99% corrupt government.

So United Nations... you got me on this one... make me your servent as you have done with George Bush and Obama...