Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CrocketsGhost,
    I don't want the Republican party to count me as a "vote". I want the Republican Party to know they have lost my support. I also want the Democrats to get the same jolt. they are all guilty.
    I have always been a Republican so that is my personal point of reference. I hold the Democrats EQUALLY guilty. I am going to look at the candidate - and remember the incumbents. At this moment I am unencumbered by a political party but plan on picking one for a day for spite.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vote them OUT!

Once a number of republicans lose their seats due to our votes the remaining republicans will begin acting like republicans again. Sad but true.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

I think it might be time to wake up and face the horror people. I am not sure our vote counts for much if anything.

By the time we have a chance to vote this thing will be a done deal and this nation will be well on the way to destruction. It does not matter how many times we fax, mail, email, phone the white house or the senate THEY ARE NOT LISTENING!!!

I am quite frankly afraid to wait for November for the senators that up for election. In Florida Nelson is ready to be booted and while he is definitely voting for the illegals the real danger from Florida is Martinez and it is not his turn yet. And forget about 2008 for the presidental vote. By then we will be very far gone if this thing is not fixed.

The cancer is eating away at this country faster and faster. Chemotherapy and radiation are needed NOW. Not months/years from now. There is a point where the patient cannot be saved and I fear we are very, very close to that point.

That being said I have no idea what kind of action to take. My best ideas are an income tax revolt where massive amount of taxpayers either claim tax exempt on their W-4 or claim so many dependents that that no taxes will be taken out. Maybe if we cut the government off in the wallet they will listen. Or we make ourselves heard to the point they cannot ignore the situation and our voices maybe by having a massive show of American Citizens all along the 2000 mile border. I just feel in my gut that we are losing this war because the proper channels are not working.

DLM

The HOUSE hears what's happening - they know without doubt that Americans are furious.

Keep the Pressure up!!

The fights on!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12