Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But, CostaMesaMan is exactly RIGHT -- it all goes back to NAFTA, because none of the rest of these agreements would have been been made possible if they had not been able to pass NAFTA!
    And who signed NAFTA into law? None other than Bill Clinton. Which goes back to the very real issue, we need a third party in this country, othewise we will continue to be played like cards in a trick deck by both parties. I've always felt that they were all in bed together and it wouldn't surprise me if secretly all those years ago they've all gotten in bed together to guarantee the election of (S)Hillary.

I have always thought that the sudden "friendship" of Boosh I and Bill Clinton was the odd couple. Anybody else see the pattern here?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    And who signed NAFTA into law? None other than Bill Clinton. Which goes back to the very real issue, we need a third party in this country, othewise we will continue to be played like cards in a trick deck by both parties. I've always felt that they were all in bed together and it wouldn't surprise me if secretly all those years ago they've all gotten in bed together to guarantee the election of (S)Hillary.

I have always thought that the sudden "friendship" of Boosh I and Bill Clinton was the odd couple. Anybody else see the pattern here?
    Oh yes. The divide is not between the Republicans and the Democrats. It is between the government and the people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I just thought of something.......Do you guys think it would be productive for Tom, Ron, and Duncan to bring up the NAU in the debates? Will it galvanize Americans into their camp, and against Rudy? Or, is it too early and too "cospiracy-like?" Should they just deal with the immediate immigration issue, or should they reveal the grand plan
    It's not too conspiracy-like because of everything Bush has signed to get the NAU up and running. Everything that has been signed and all of the NAU provisions in this latest immigration bill should be used as evidence in the debates. I think once all Americans hear of our borders being useless under the NAU, that's going to scare the hell out of a hell of alot of people and there will be consequences to that. We should be using EVERY resource against this that we have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anything that has to be done behind closed doors can not be good, if that does not send up an alert or set off the alarms I don't know what will!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Looks like Dr. Paul knows what's up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFYC5LrpuI

Let's hope he works it into the debates......

See you at the signing!!

I think Paul does have a "bead" on what is actually taking place in regard to the amnesty of illegal immigrants and the NAU...but I am not sure he has much credibility with the American public after his comments on the FOX Republican Presidential debate when he commented that the only reason the Muslims were attacking us was because of our presence in the Middle East.

I sure would like to see if there were some way we could encourage this issue to come to the surface in the Presidential debates...any ideas?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I think Paul does have a "bead" on what is actually taking place in regard to the amnesty of illegal immigrants and the NAU...but I am not sure he has much credibility with the American public after his comments on the FOX Republican Presidential debate when he commented that the only reason the Muslims were attacking us was because of our presence in the Middle East.

I sure would like to see if there were some way we could encourage this issue to come to the surface in the Presidential debates...any ideas?
    For the next debate we can all send NAU-related questions in to ask the candidates. And also e-mail our guys asking them to work it into their responses. If they get enough, who knows.....

See you at the signing!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Sorry, no chance

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan

For the next debate we can all send NAU-related questions in to ask the candidates. And also e-mail our guys asking them to work it into their responses. If they get enough, who knows.....
    The North American Union will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

The future one world government will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

Revelation 13 and Daniel 7 will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

The presidential debates are a STAGED event with PRESELECTED QUESTIONS
    in a SCRIPTED SHOW within a RIGOROUSLY SECURE ENVIRONMENT.

Nothing will happen that could possibly embarrass the powers behind the scene.
    Take that to THE BANK.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Sorry, no chance

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    The North American Union will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

The future one world government will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

Revelation 13 and Daniel 7 will never be mentioned in the presidential debates.

The presidential debates are a STAGED event with PRESELECTED QUESTIONS
    in a SCRIPTED SHOW within a RIGOROUSLY SECURE ENVIRONMENT.

Nothing will happen that could possibly embarrass the powers behind the scene.
    Take that to THE BANK.
    Well, I agree that they are somewhat staged. I think that whole question to Ron Paul about 9-11 was an attempt by Fox News to discredit Paul and give "America's Mayor" *pukes* his moment in the sun. Then the pundits on Fox tried to spin it as a huge victory for Rudy, when the poll results showed otherwise

I need a refreshment on my Sunday School lessons. What does the Revelations say about NWO exactly? I know there is something in there, but what is the exact quote? Oh man, if we could just get the evangelicals with us!

See you at the signing!!

NAFTA is paying off the politicians

Isn't this sort of the horns of the present dilemna?

There is a trend towards regionalism--and that includes regional security initiatives. Because the US has had a "go it alone" strategy--and, thanks to Texas conservatives, a "damn the UN" view--we are mired in the Middle East in a war that will cost a trillion US$ at minimum. We could have funded an increased UN force-- for a few billion-- to have enlarged their ongoing mission in Iraq from looking for WMD's to exposing human rights violations.

Another example: the Darfur crisis has been responded to by the African Union---they say that with $50 million from NATO they could control the situation. Even in it cost $200 million, it would still be cheaper than the US going there; and it saves American lives.

Now, everyone can easily blame the US if the present policy falls apart. But, with regional and/or UN security they (other countries)would share the blame.

But, I would like this regional union thing to stop at American sovereignty. Other regional initiatives involve more or less equal partners. But the US with Mexico?--gimme a break!

Here's a thought re" NAFTA/NAU. Labor leaders are pushing open borders policies, but they have been outspoken against NAFTA. How would you line up the labor movement against the NAU, and control immigration at the same time? I think labor rank and file are secretly appalled at where the open borders idea is going--but afraid to challenge the policy because immigration is adding union members. But, just wait for an economic downturn and see how much unemployment results for unionized workers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast