Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is NASCAR going global?

Has anyone noticed todays Busch series race (Telcel-Motorola 200) is in Mexico City? ESPN is broadcasting it in espanol. You have to go to ESPN2 to get it in english. Maybe NASCAR should change their name to IASCAR?

MW
    I recently heard Seattle, Wa. turned down the opportunity to host a NASCAR track. Seems many of those in the northern states don't want a bunch of southern low class rednecks in their cities and towns.
    Hmmm.....perhaps further south is the only place available for NASCAR expansion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I recently heard Seattle, Wa. turned down the opportunity to host a NASCAR track. Seems many of those in the northern states don't want a bunch of southern low class rednecks in their cities and towns.
    Hmmm.....perhaps further south is the only place available for NASCAR expansion.
    Funny you should say that MW.....it was a friend of mine from Seattle that tipped me off to this. He's so mad! I don't think all the Washington state folks are so liberal.

I noticed...I am still fuming.

Watched as well. Not happy at ALL!!

I started noticing also last season when some of the drivers kept mention they were going to Mexico to do this and that ect...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I'm not happy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)