Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nasonex allergy bee with Spanish accent?

Ok... have I finally gone over the bean or is this just my imagination...has the "Nasonex Bee" (the cartoon character for the Nasonex allergy medicine commercials) recently changed ethnicities? Seems like when this guy first showed up on their television commercials that he had a decidedly French accent... and now it is a Spanish accent?

Perhaps I'm going nuts and starting to imagine that I see the "Spanish invasion" in everything. Is it just me?

Believe it or not, that's actually the voice of the actor Antonio Banderas, the guy who played in those lame Zorro movies.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Yes, I've seen the spanish bee. I always turn the channels. I remember years ago, Frito Lay had a commercial with a hispanic character, the Frito Bandito...hispanics had a fit and they took him off tv, even tho that commercial had been run for some time. I'm surprised they aren't jumping all over this one if they consider it so "offensive".