Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: National apathy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: National apathy

Annie, don't leave me out. I can get someone to spell for me and make my sign up.

These brokebutt borders are breaking the back of middle class Americans. We are paying out the ...... to support these illegal invaders.
    It is time NC has a demonstration. Object is to keep it quite until the day it happens so the illegals will not have time to react to it.
    Does anyone know of any organizations planning anything to counter the massive pro illegal demonstrations in the next few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by jacques_usa
    Annie, don't leave me out. I can get someone to spell for me and make my sign up.

These brokebutt borders are breaking the back of middle class Americans. We are paying out the ...... to support these illegal invaders.
    It is time NC has a demonstration. Object is to keep it quite until the day it happens so the illegals will not have time to react to it.
    Does anyone know of any organizations planning anything to counter the massive pro illegal demonstrations in the next few weeks?
    I'd like to know of any protests in and around the NC Triangle or Raleigh area. Anyone know?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

[quote)
    I'd like to know of any protests in and around the NC Triangle or Raleigh area. Anyone know?[/quote]

Well there was some massive 500,000 pro illegal protest in Dallas
    and there is some massive pro illegal protests planned.
    Check out drudge right now.

http://drudgereport.com/

I'd like to know if there is anything whatsover planned on our side in the lower 48?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I don't care how many they SAY there are, my abacus is NOT broken!

The U.S. Census 2000 estimated 10 million
    Senator John McCain estimated 4 million in 2002
    Source: http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/ar ... feb10.html
    U.S. Border Patrol fiscal 2005 apprehended 1.2 million, U.S.B.P. 'catch rate' is estimated to be 20%, meaning 4.8 million last year.
    Assuming these 2 years to be 'average', 4+million times 6 years since Census equals 24 to 25 million added to the pre-existing 10 million equals 35 million here now.

It is interesting to note that in 1986, it was estimated that 1.2 million illegal aliens would qualify for THAT amnesty. The actual total was 3.5 million. Assuming a comparable miscalculation today, 35 million is a realistic number, and should be stressed in any debate.
    PineStraw,

I believe you are correct that there are probably at best guess 35 million illegal aliens in the USA. The number 11 million has been thrown around for at least the past year since I became involved in the illegal alien deport enforcement movement. If 3+ million have and still jump the borders since approx. year 2000 or therabout EVERY YEAR, how come that 11 million figure hasn't increased in years???

As far as other comments or inquiries in this thread, I have not organized any counter illegal alien protests nor do I know of any. If anyone else knows of any or is willing to do the very time-consuming and hard work of organizing any protests for our side, please let me know and especially if you live in Eastern NC and especially in and around Wake County/Raleigh.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

contact your governor's office . . . if the American people protests in the streets in THEIR country, they'll be branded as "vigilantes" and "racist" by THEIR federal government -- OUR President and Condi Rice have no respect for the American people --

the governor's are already angry at the federal government, especially here in the south. The governors from four states went to Congress several weeks ago to petition for funding for hurricane victims, now 18 states have signed a petition requesting the federal government reimburse them for housing the illegals . . .

these governor's patience is getting thin . . .

right now I hear CNN in the background running that same piece from a couple of years ago where the illegals are in the streets -- ARE THEY TRYING to incite a riot and give the illegals more power? CNN sounds like the voice of illegals -- maybe they should relocate out of the STATE of Georgia . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

NC has a lame duck governor, come to think about it he has been lame since the day he went in. He has done nothing and will do nothing about illegal immigrations.

Walter B. Jones Jr for Governor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We had one member of ALIPAC a few months back that made a big sign, put it on his truck and parked it on over head passes etc. Wish I could find his post.
    But has me thinking of making a sign putting it on top my Explorer and sitting next to the state line on US 17 for a day. Of coures have a bunch of ALIPAC Flyer's with me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didnt I answer this same question about the apathy on another thread this morning?

W

Unfortunately, I believe it too be probably closer to 40 mil or more illegal immigrants. It is also sad that apathy seems to be very common. Most Americans agree that there is an immigration problem and something needs to be done. But just like alot of other things, most stick their heads in the sand and hope it passes. As long as the economy is good, paychecks are coming in, stock markets are doing good, gas is cheap...etc.....most are fine with the status quo. We have been accustomed to quick fixes, fast food, a pill for everything, never having to do without, etc and to top it off, most dont vote.
    <div align="center">I am in favor of making a thorough trial for peace, and if we fail in this and our state is invaded, to defend it with terrific resistance. - [i]to his nephew, January 1861

*General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson<

Apathy 101

Working two or three jobs just to get by. Believing what they see on TV, Which is owned by big money, and tells them what to think. 90% of all stories on TV are human interest stories which have no direct affect on them. They choose to be ignorant of what is going on around them, like a horse with blinders on. They cannot break free of this. If they can't choose, then, they're not free.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast