Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are all selling us out in the name of greed. From the corporations to their puppet politicians.
    They get their propoganda out via the globalist owned networks and newspapers and even in TV shows we are seeing 'compassion pleas' sneaking in through their storylines.

They actually have the perfect situation from their perspective. We know all they want is cheap labor for all of its rewards in the way of driving down wages and benefits to bolster the bottom line. And they have the perfect ammunition. All they have to do is take the 'compassion' high road and call all the opponents racist's. In the goofy PC world we have made it works.

And we have the Vatican speaking out against our government, damning any steps to secure our borders or deal with the invasion.
    Where was the Vatican when the Jews begged for help before and during WWII....didn't want the Jews, but didn't mind helping themselves to gold and other riches looted from them.
    I'm not sure what their motivation is here, but you can bet it isn't compassion.

Church groups help the invaders via underground railroads. And it is the fault of our Border Patrol and the so called vigilante Minutmen that so many of these poor people die in the desert trying to break into our country. If that isn't the very definition of stupid!
    If you cut your arm on the broken window and bleed to death while breaking into my basement while my family sleeps, I am supposed to feel sorry for you?
    Is that any different than dehydrating while breaking into a country that you are just as un-welcome in as my house?
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

as a nation we need to learn to that it is ok to defend yourself from attack from a criminal element. the liberal media will always try to put a warm fuzzy spin on anything these illegal invaders do. the only thing these people have brought to this once great nation is poverty & crime. as a nation if we remain P.C. this country is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    as a nation we need to learn to that it is ok to defend yourself from attack from a criminal element. the liberal media will always try to put a warm fuzzy spin on anything these illegal invaders do. the only thing these people have brought to this once great nation is poverty & crime. as a nation if we remain P.C. this country is gone.
    Sadly Yes.

April
    loservillelaborwrote:

This list doesn't include all Federal Departments that contribute. Last years list had them on it. My favorite was the Dept. of Labor run by Chao, my Senator? Mitch McConnells's wife.
    If you have that list please add it to this thread. I think it is so important for us all to be informed of how BAD it truly is. I am still feeling sick to my stomach over this but I am resolved to go forward and make a difference.

You bet. Here is an earlier Alipac thread on the subject, includes list.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=149072
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks so much, the more informed we are the better!

April
    Loserville,

I just read through the Alipace thread you added. I thought I was upset with the corporations ,however I am totally out raged now, the feelng of betrayal has gone up a notch! This corruption is so out of control and widespread . I am sure the government and the corporations think we have no choice but to accept what they are trying to shove down our throats , because in their opinion they hold all the power.

With our government leaders willing to give away the country for the power of office, and corporate America just chancing the almighty dollar we are really screwed. I don’t know about you folks, but I’m feeling really helpless right about now.

What is even more disturbing is that the majority of the American people really don’t understand what is going on. (As we do) And I bet; if they had a clue they would join us ASAP. The party leaders are winning by keeping the masses toeing the party lines; this is mostly accomplished through the liberal media. They are doing the government’s dirty work. If there is any group or organization more responsible for getting us labeled racists it’s the liberal media, with it slanted liberal point of view of the issues and of us.

And my biggest fear is that when the masses finally wake up to the problem - it will be too late!

Although they are not listed above, the liberal media should be at the top. As long as the power hungry leaders and the greedy corporations see that the liberal media is providing them cover by promoting their views, they will just keep going. Note: The liberal media is just another greedy corporation looking for money.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The Coca-Cola Company

Why, why did they do it? Why would they betray me like this, a faithful, devoted Cokaholic!!

Oh, that's right, they do not care about me, they only care about looking good so they can make good sales to the La Raza crowd and get their tax breaks.

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my love of Coke that I forget these people do not know this devoted Cokaholic American even exists.

~sigh~ I will boycott them all...........but......how will I get my fix?????
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Why, why did they do it? Why would they betray me like this, a faithful,
    WHY? – MONEY!!

It’s all about money! They have the (as you say) faithful dollar in their pocket. They also feel they have you hooked on giving it to them. And now, driven by greed they are searching for a new group they can exploit and add to their bottom line.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe in capitalism, but this is capitalism running a-muck. In most capitalistic systems (our system of days gone by) the corporate world did have some pride and loyalty to the country that allowed them to flourish. Even if it was done in the fear of losing your dollar. Now with everything being so internationally intertwined, they would not even know how to correct themselves. Even if they know how they wouldn’t because that would require turning away revenue.

Let’s just say that the corporate world did take a stand with us. That would mean they would have to find another source of revenue to replace what they lost by turning away the illegal immigrants money, or increase cost to the current revenue base - us. That’s because it is all ready budgeted as profits. They can’t just forget about it. If the budgeted revenue were not met then heads at the top would roll. And as long as those people don’t have to live with the illegal immigrants – They do not care!

As far as the government goes, it’s their job is to keep the masses believing that this is the best thing for the country. Remember above I said “increase cost to the current revenue base – us”, well we would scream and take it out on the current party in office. The Republicans approach is that the country will be strong with strong business. The Democrats back the business world by supplying the masses to exploit, like sheep being lead to slaughter.

Now with the Democrats in control of the congress, line up!

BAA!
    I mean bye!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast