Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    The puppet masters want to make sure no matter what party is elected into whatever political position, the outcome is the same, that is why they keep pushing these traitors and keep them coming back to try to fool and manipulate us. Change the name , polish their lies up and we will roll with anything. They think we are idiots!

There is no way I would support any of these guys anymore. They stand for the same ole same ole' just with a different flavor. I don't believe in the republican party any more and it is time to get them out of office with true independents.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me!!

If they were serious they would not have brought forth McCain or Bush!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Jeb Bush has no idea, no idea, how illegal immigration has affected people and their lives and their communities where it previously never was, or to the extent that it was not noticed. He is from an area greatly impacted by citizens south of the border and he is clueless to the harms and to the impact of what illegal immigration has done. He seems hard toward anyone who rejects his open border policy.

Galatians 6:9
    Jeb's wife is Mexican!! Of course he will support the illegals! This is why the Bush's along with their toadies like McCain and Graham need to be forever banished from the Republican party. At least one of them, "Benedict" Arlen Specter defected last week, the rest should do the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Jeb Bush has no idea, no idea, how illegal immigration has affected people and their lives and their communities where it previously never was, or to the extent that it was not noticed. He is from an area greatly impacted by citizens south of the border and he is clueless to the harms and to the impact of what illegal immigration has done. He seems hard toward anyone who rejects his open border policy.

Galatians 6:9
    Jeb's wife is Mexican!! Of course he will support the illegals! This is why the Bush's along with their toadies like McCain and Graham need to be forever banished from the Republican party. At least one of them, "Benedict" Arlen Specter defected last week, the rest should do the same.
    i think she is columbian

and if you think all mexican americans are for illegals you are wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by suckasgaveemanextranation
    i think she is columbian

and if you think all mexican americans are for illegals you are wrong!!
    You need to think a little harder, her name is "Columba", it doesn't mean she is from Columbia! Her bio:

"Columba Bush (born August 17, 1953) is the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and the sister-in-law of former President of the United States George W. Bush.

Bush was born as Columba Garnica Gallo in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, where she grew up and attended high school."

Is she even a US Citizen? It doesn't say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same old shit, different day for these pieces of crap. I'll keep voting for the constitution party.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me!!

If they were serious they would not have brought forth McCain or Bush!
    They are serious, they either think we are idiots or don't care. They are out of touch with how pissed off we all are.

MW
    alisab wrote:

I don't believe in the republican party any more and it is time to get them out of office with true independents.
    FYI: Independents have historically caucused with the Democrats.

In the U.S. Senate, Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut and Bernie Sanders of Vermont, aligned themselves with the Democratic Party. Both are supporters of amnesty.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any Independents currently in the U.S. House of Representatives. Sanders used to be in the U.S. House.

IMO, our best bet right now is to rally behind the Republicans if we have any hope of staving off another amnesty in the near future.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    So here again, we have a group of Republicans that still don't get it. They are going to waste prescious time. When will someone come along that we can believe in?
    When the puppet masters have been dethroned, they are the ones positioning the traitor puppets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast