Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks SOS,

How are things feeling on the ground out there?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Depends on your perspective.

There has never been a time in my life where you could feel the raw emotion circulating in the air. People on both sides are very passionate. I am extremely encouraged by the raw, base reactions by Americans at the sight of the protests and the Mexican flag waving.

On a much smaller scale, we have been able to bring out our opposition in all their glory. I am truly buoyed by these protests and consider them a god send to our movement. I would have paid money to see these protests happen early.

I honestly dont think we are on the verge of a major bout of civil unrest, but I know it is on people's minds. I can easily see this situation die down almost as quickly as it flared up, however, it doesnt look like that will be the case. I can also see the situation growing more and more tense.

I have already have numerous people contact me via one form or another who had previously been sort of nonchalant about the issue. Now they are pissed. Will they stay pissed and act on their feelings?

The pro-illegal alien advocates are already talking about more protests and boycotts. They are their own worst enemy as far as I can tell.

The question is, is there a catalyst that might ignite a major riot/civil unrest?

Thanks Joe.

The number of phone calls, e-mails, new volunteers, web traffic, and new contributors coming in at ALIPAC are unprecedented in our organizations existence.

I agree with you 100%, our opponents showing their mobs in the streets was another miscalculation and it is backfiring with the American public.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The question is, is there a catalyst that might ignite a major riot/civil unrest?
    With all the teenagers flexing their muscles, and the lack of previous "tough love" measures taken by authorities, I'd say the likelyhood is very high. We may see a rodney king type response from the police if the crowds keep getting bigger. That will leave residents to their own devices. Here is where we have a difference between rodney king and Javier Enriquez:
    Javier feels emboldened by so many external forces; King has felt rejected, spurned, and persecuted.

the riots predicted by many, may become a self fulfilling prophecy. So many of us on these boards would rather see a face to face fight than sit around in a state of frustration while the future gets decided without our involvement. and let's face it, we aren't involved much in the senate debate. They've all but shut us out. On the other hand, most of us realize the pain of internal strife would probably be worse than we think, and most of us are ill prepared for a long conflict.
    I can't help but wonder if the powers that push for globalization haven't decided to either let happen, or encourage a civil disturbance of large scale in an effort to see if that might make Americans more agreeable to the amnesty/open border/tri-national scam after a few months where the economy has weakened us, some of our relatives have been killed or injured, and the memories of how it was before start to influence our previous attitude towards Latin America...read mexico
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12