Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Please pay special attention to the name of the Texas National Guard commander Army Maj. General Charles G. Rodriguez. He may be a true patriotic American, I don't know the man. However, there's that Latino/Hispanic surname again. Makes me really question everything.
    Several of the most staunch allies to the anti-immigration movement have Hispanic surnames. Among them are Sheriff Leo Samaniego of El Paso and Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. of Zapata County. Don't be too quick to judge.
    I'm very much aware of that. However, I do see a trend. Apparently AG Alberto Gonzalez is/was a member of LaRaza. I'm not accusing all Latinos/Hispanics. I'm just trying to draw attention to a possible trend. (I hope I don't have to be so darned politically correct on this website.)I am also fully aware of the group "You Don't Speak For Me" which is comprised of mostly Latinos/Hispanics.

Please pay special attention to the name of the Texas National Guard commander Army Maj. General Charles G. Rodriguez. He may be a true patriotic American, I don't know the man. However, there's that Latino/Hispanic surname again. Makes me really question everything.
    Several of the most staunch allies to the anti-immigration movement have Hispanic surnames. Among them are Sheriff Leo Samaniego of El Paso and Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. of Zapata County. Don't be too quick to judge.
    most of the sheriff's I've seen along the border are part hispanic -- they make me proud but unfortunately, not everyone is like them.

Any citizen that is in an anti-American organization should not be allowed to serve in the government -- Alberto Gonzalez is a prime example
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

However, I do see a trend. Apparently AG Alberto Gonzalez is/was a member of LaRaza.
    WHOAH! Though this isn't supposed to come as a surprise to me - as I know La Raza has been planning on invading our government for quite some time now - I never expected them to have people placed in the high offices of the Federal government THIS quickly!!

What is your source of information - preferably verifiable - on Mr. Alberto Gonzalez??

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

My "source" was from a post from 2ndamendsis on a different thread.

My "source" was from a post from 2ndamendsis on a different thread.
    2ndamendsis - your source please?

And - thanks GodHelpUs. If this is true, I am going to obtain legal council to connect Mr. Alberto Gonzalez to La Raza - a group which clearly falls under the anti-terrorism legislation including the Patriot Act.

Such a situation is absurd beyond measure. I intend to deal with it very, very harshly.

Kurt

Banned
    I don't think that he is openly a member. However, he did receive the endorsement of La Raza and has spoken at the La Raza National Council's awards ceremony.

Here's an article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... 5Mar8.html

Say "NO" to Alberto Gonzalez, the "Poster Boy" of LA RAZA
    http://tianews.com/tianews/breaking/01- ... zalez.html

Kurt, I think this will give you everything you need

La Raza Lawyers of California
    EXECUTIVE OFFICERS FOR 2005-2006
    Alberto Gonzalez
    Eastern District Vice-President

Sacramento, CA (Includes 3rd and 5th DCA)
    Alberto.Gonzalez@doj.ca.gov
    http://www.larazalawyers.net/

The Attorney General and La Raza
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 5518.shtml
    "I have this organization [La Raza] to thank for support of my nomination for attorney general"

Mr. Gonzalez "got the backing of a group that promotes driver’s licenses for illegal aliens, no immigration law enforcement by local and state police and amnesty programs broader than the administration’s proposal." . . .

"YAY! Just what we need! Getting support from La Raza is like Trent Lott getting the full and open support of the KKK"]
    thought you might like that one

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/index.ph ... concerned/

COMING TO AMERICA
    AG nominee
    member of La Raza
    Gonzales in group that backs lax immigration laws
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=41628
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The National gaurd is going to need more than m16's and 9mm's. Those are pretty weak, and really weak when compared to what the drug runners have.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Who is in control?

Considering the original plan called for deployment of 10,000 troops until Fox called his brother and successfully reduced it to 6000 it will be a sham. I don't trust a narco-empire, Mexican Mafia and corporate 500 run Administration and Congress. If El President Vincente Bush was serious about border security we would have immediately secured our borders after 9-11. The vastly increased flow of drugs across our border while we are engaged in a war on drugs with troops and resources deployed throught Latin America coupled with ever increasing illegal immigration and possible terrorist infiltration shows this administration has practiced a selective war on terror. His belief that anyone who harbors terrorists is an enemy of the United States forms one of the core principles behind his foreign policy strategy. However he ignores Mexico, our "friendly" southern neighbor which aids and abets terrorists by providing training facilities and other logistical support and allows their unimpeded access to the border and into our country. This administration places value on only two things...cheap and compliant labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Say "NO" to Alberto Gonzalez, the "Poster Boy" of LA RAZA
    http://tianews.com/tianews/breaking/01- ... zalez.html

Kurt, I think this will give you everything you need
    Lovely. Just superb! Thank you Mamie for that information. I'm getting to work on this!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast