Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    However, I do see a trend. Apparently AG Alberto Gonzalez is/was a member of LaRaza.
    WHOAH! Though this isn't supposed to come as a surprise to me - as I know La Raza has been planning on invading our government for quite some time now - I never expected them to have people placed in the high offices of the Federal government THIS quickly!!

What is your source of information - preferably verifiable - on Mr. Alberto Gonzalez??

Kurt
    Many government officials have been members of LaRaza, Mecha and Lulac. It amazed me about 2 years ago when the info was located.

*** As a matter of fact, I don't remember the particular group but I do think it was LaRaza as we were researching it in depth at the time, we located an announcement about the good Attorney General's appointment - MEMBER {or FORMER} MEMBER OF LARAZA.

GUTIERREZ is another one. I'm going from memory here...when I see or hear their names & appointments it rings big BELLS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would make a wager that if you were to take this article and research those names re: hispanic groups, you'd probably find that most, if not all, are members.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29362.html

I believe, but would have to verify, that the Gutierrez in Government is a relative of the Gutierrez in this article - university prof. That big, racist trouble maker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I would make a wager that if you were to take this article and research those names re: hispanic groups, you'd probably find that most, if not all, are members.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29362.html

I believe, but would have to verify, that the Gutierrez in Government is a relative of the Gutierrez in this article - university prof. That big, racist trouble maker.
    I always admit when something crops up that I know nothing about. And I intend to work toward verifying this information. If it is indeed true, we are further along down the "rabbit hole" than I first thought!

Big trouble.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Oh, it's true and verified, lol. I have to be careful with exact names {there are a ton of lopezes and gutierrezes and all the rest}as those I don't remember which is which and what group{s} they belonged to. BUT Gonzales was a very different story.........that one pissed me off more than the rest.

Should be in the ALIPAC archives also. Much of it was found a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Oh, it's true and verified, lol. I have to be careful with exact names {there are a ton of lopezes and gutierrezes and all the rest}as those I don't remember which is which and what group{s} they belonged to. BUT Gonzales was a very different story.........that one pissed me off more than the rest.

Should be in the ALIPAC archives also. Much of it was found a few years ago.
    Some forums have a site search function to sift through the archives. Doesn't this board have such a function? Perhaps I'm just not seeing it?? This has turned into a HUGE repository of comments and information and could take a year looking for the "archives" you mention.

Search utility??

Never mind. I found it in "Main Menu" to the left just under "Private Messages"

Doh doh di doh doh dumb

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    Please pay special attention to the name of the Texas National Guard commander Army Maj. General Charles G. Rodriguez. He may be a true patriotic American, I don't know the man. However, there's that Latino/Hispanic surname again. Makes me really question everything.
    This guy attended classes in 1998 at the Inter-American Defense College, which is part of the Organization of American States (OAS). I smell a rat.

www.adg.state.tx.us/Documents/Adj. Gen GOMO bio.pdf
    I can't get the link right. Just do a search on his name.

The more I read the articles here the more I am comeing to one conclusion.I don't think politics will solve the problem.Our enimies are so deeply embeded in this country,our schools,buisnesses,and everywhere else we turn.The American male is being castrated by political correctness.
    When we get this bill stoped what is going to happen then?We will go back to not enforceing the law.I do not think for one moment the these raids by ICE all of the sudden is going to keep up.It is just one more smoke screen.It has been good to be able to sit here and vent with you all and vent.Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperwes
    The more I read the articles here the more I am comeing to one conclusion.I don't think politics will solve the problem.Our enimies are so deeply embeded in this country,our schools,buisnesses,and everywhere else we turn.The American male is being castrated by political correctness.
    When we get this bill stoped what is going to happen then?We will go back to not enforceing the law.I do not think for one moment the these raids by ICE all of the sudden is going to keep up.It is just one more smoke screen.It has been good to be able to sit here and vent with you all and vent.Keep up the good work.
    I came here to offer what I had learned and observed, thinking I already knew most of the problem. However, anyone who comes to this forum thinking MISTAKENLY as I did is in for a very rude awakening. The forum and the information being dug out and brought into the open here paints a very, VERY troublesome whole picture.

I came here knowing about La Raza, MEChA, LULAC and the militant blurbs their members and founders have made over the years - most of them being echoed from back in the mid-1990's and that these organizations swore to take over the country.

What I didn't know is how far embedded they've already become in local, state and now even federal government bodies!!

2ndamendsis and others tonight put forth information about Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez and his (possible) link with La Raza. I say (possible) because I haven't verified it for myself yet Whatever the case, if this is all true - we really do have one terrifying situation on our hands and I may find myself forced to agree with you on this situation NOT being solved via political avenues.

Not until every political means has been exhausted however. I'm waiting to see if Congress drops it like a hot potato first. If it's killed, we can then take action to get these people to enforce the laws already on the books. If it isn't killed, God have mercy on this country because this enemy will not!
    [/b]

Kurt,

I have sent the info regarding THEIR Attorney General to several very realiable sources -- hopefully it will get brought out soon

and like you, I'm shocked at so many levels and I'm thankful for everyone here because we all have a different battle plan but we're all fighting the same war
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123