Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The National Illegal Alien Database

A friend of mine found this and sent it to me. It looks like a fairly new site. Here's part of what I found there:

What is the Open Source Center?

The Open Source Center is part of the National Open Source Enterprise that was established by
    the the Director of National Intelligence at the direction of the President of the United States.
    It is charged with the specific responsibility to "advance the Intelligence Community’s exploitation
    of openly available information to include the Internet, databases, press, radio, television, video,
    geospatial data, photos and commercial imagery. The Center’s functions will include collection,
    analysis and research, training and information technology management to facilitate government
    wide access and use."

How does that relate to your database?

This is a openly available internet database. We collect information related to illegal alien activity
    from the general public and make it available to without charge to all federal, state and local agencies.
    The President has even ordered the creation of a specific agency (The Open Source Directorate) to
    facilitate the collection and dissemination of Open Source Intelligence information to the various
    Governmental Intelligence Agencies such as Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

Will the Government even recognize the existence of your database?

It has to. By executive order - The President has already ordered the Intelligence Community to
    make use of foreign and domestic Open Source information when available. Immigration & Customs
    Enforcements s required to monitor our website and disseminate your report to its local field offices
    for investigation

(See Executive Order 13328 - Suggestion # 7.9 - Intelligence Community Directive 301 )

What is Intelligence Community Directive 301?

Intelligence Community Directive 301 is the order from the Director of National Intelligence
    fulfilling the Presidents instructions to create the Open Source Directorate.

Intelligence Community Directive 301 issued on 11 Jul 2006. Source of data - Wikipedia

What Presidential Executive order was ICD 301 based on ?

Executive Order 13328

President Bush issued Executive Order 13328 on Feb 6 2004, establishing the
    Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction.
    In response to their findings, on 29 Jun 2005 the President instructed his administration to adopt 70 of the
    74 proposals set forth by the commission.

Suggestion # 7.9 is the section that specifically applies to Open Source Intelligence Gathering.

Intelligence Community Directive 301 is the order from the Director of National Intelligence fulfilling
    the Presidents instructions to create an Open Source Directorate

Click Here to view the Presidents entire response to the Commissions findings

Suggestion 7.9

"The Director of National Intelligence should create an Open Source Directorate in the CIA to use
    the internet and modern information processing tools to greatly enhance the availability of open source
    information to analysts, collectors, and users of intelligence"

The Presidents Recommendation.

"It is critical to enhance the availability of open source information to analysts, collectors, and users of
    intelligence. Sponsorship of a Community-wide open source program -- including both foreign and domestic
    open source information -- should reside in the Office of Director of National Intelligence."

The National Open Source Enterprise mission statement 16.45mb Source of data - Wikipedia

Did Immigration and Customs Enforcement ask you to develop this database?

No, We felt sorry for all the bad press that Immigration and Customs Enforcement was getting in the news.
    They do the best they can with what they have to work with. This database will increase their effectiveness
    100 fold and at no cost to the American taxpayer. We feel that its simply good citizenship for Americans to
    support our border and law enforcement agencies to the best of their ability, President Kennedy once said
    " Ask not what your country can do for you, ask instead what you can do for your country". This database
    the greatest contribution to the long term safety of our nation that we are currently capable of creating.

Why a National Illegal Alien Database?

Somebody had to do it. How can Immigration and Customs Enforcement fulfill their mission without accurate
    intelligence information from the general public?

Why should any governmental enforcement or legislative bodies use your database?

It's more economical, efficient, effective and accurate than anything that the United States Government
    currently has available or even under development, besides our database replaces deniability with accountability.
    If any governmental official ignores your publicly posted reports of felony related Illegal Alien activity it will
    eventually have a negative impact on their next election, appointment or promotion. Remember - the Media
    as well as the Public has access to the National Illegal Alien Database and can directly confront or question
    any elected representative, political candidate or enforcement agency at any time about the data.

http://illegal-aliens.org/index.htm

ELE

Things are not always what they seem.

I'm not sure if this is for real. I think perhaps La Raza and other hate groups are getting computer savvy these days and putting together phony web sites so they can collect names and emails of their enemies.
    I'm not saying that this web site is a La Raza production, I'm just stating that I am un-sure about it.

Anyone know for sure about this web site?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Things are not always what they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I'm not sure if this is for real. I think perhaps La Raza and other hate groups are getting computer savvy these days and putting together phony web sites so they can collect names and emails of their enemies.
    I'm not saying that this web site is a La Raza production, I'm just stating that I am un-sure about it.

I don't know, but I don't think that La Raza would promote this considering that it's EXPOSING illegal aliens. I would think that they might try to SUE them for doing it, though. lol

they have never cared about who and where these people are before, why would they care now?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I don't know either. I just thought I'd post it here in case it was legitimate. I know the friend who sent it to me is pretty savvy about what's going on. Is there any way to find out if it's for real? I notice there are some posts from people who know where alleged illegals are working. Did anyone go to the link and check out the site?

Re: Things are not always what they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE

I don't know, but I don't think that La Raza would promote this considering that it's EXPOSING illegal aliens. I would think that they might try to SUE them for doing it, though. lol
    Welcome to Alipac, Cynic!!

The site is shut down. Wonder why?