Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget, this isn't their first cross country caravan. They did it a few years ago too and went to Washington D.C.

I asked then as I'll ask now for ICE to check the immigration status of the people involved and round up the illegal ones. They should also find Federal charges for the legal ones who advocate illegal activities in the United States and or harbor illegal immigrants!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Great idea, mapwife. We need to DEMAND that ICE agents are there in full force CHECKING ID'S. A perfect place for a roundup!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: National Latino March/Caravan announced

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/112781.shtml

"Justice for Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez and 4000 killed at border"

The latest in 11 years of mass murder and genocide of a people must stop, we demand justice. 4000 deaths, at least 4 migrants shot during failed minutemen efforts in campo area this past summer (still no answer by District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis), at least 4 migrants shot in last four months by border patrol and law enforcement and still no explanations and definitely NO JUSTIFICATION by US authorities.

TODAYS STATEMENT BY ENRIQUE MORONES TO OPEN TODAYS BINATIONAL PRESS CONFERNCE @ BORDER

Michael Chertoff you are not welcome here, you look for the terrorist, you look for the mass murderers, yet when they are identified you look the other way, we declare you a "persona non grata" in our backyard. NI UNA MUERTE MAS !

Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez you will not be forgotten as we will hold vigils, protests and press conferences throughout the country and beyond. NO SERAS OLVIDADO !

February 2 on the Anniversary of the signing of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo (after the United States invaded Mexico and took half its territory 1846-1846) GENTE UNIDA, BORDER ANGELS and we invite others to join us as we will launch a nationwide MARCH for MIGRANTS & MANKIND, as we will caravan to Washington DC, making keys stops across the country to speak with migrants, students, legislators, opinion makers and tell them the realities of the horrors, murders and death at the border, we will also take in information from our community and others on what the realities are in their respective communities. We will then go to Washington DC to deliver this message, loud and clear. NI UNA MUERTE MAS, DEMANDAMOS JUSTICIA !!!.

We invite other organizations and communities to join us as we too, want to ride the "freedom train" of justice for our people, we too have "a trail of tears" with thousands of names and unidentified human beings (we will plant crosses in their honor across the country) and today's modern day slaves. We too, will go to cities and villages and not only bring glad tidings, but also will speak the TRUTH AND DEMAND JUSTICE and a STOP to the genocide of a community that gives so much to this country and asks for so little.

NI UNA MUERTE MAS, NO ON HR 4437, NO ON BUSHES RENT A SLAVE FOR 3 TO 6 YEAR PROGRAM, NO ON THE FAILED OPERATION GATEKEEPER, NO ONE THE RACIST BORDER VIGILANTES, NO ON THE CONTINUED ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE OF AN ADMINISTRATION THAT ONLY PREACHES JUSTICE FOR ALL. WE AS A COMMUNITY DEMAND RESPECT AND EQUALITY, WE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS AND ASK FOR NOTHING MORE.

Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez, you will be remembered "mi hermano" and your name and story will be heard from coast to coast. We demand answers, we demand justice and we DEMAND AN END TO THE GENOCIDE OF THE LATINO COMMUNITY BY OPERATION GATEKEEPER AND THE CONTINUED MILITARIZATION OF THE BORDER, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING & THIS BUSH LEAGUE ADMINISTRATION HAS FAILED, CONTINUES TO FAIL AND WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Enrique Morones
    Gente Unida & Border Angels
    www.borderangels.org
    (619) 269-7865

PS TOMORROW BORDER ANGELS VISIT CASA DEL MIGRANTE (DIA DE LOS REYES) 830AM

TOMORROW EVE VIGIL IN FRONT OF BORDER PATROL OFFICE OFF BEYER BLVD 600PM

SATURDAY SHUT DOWN MINUTEMEN AT HOME DEPOT CENTERS EL CAJON 600-900AM
    "Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez you will not be forgotten as we will hold vigils, protests and press conferences throughout the country and beyond. NO SERAS OLVIDADO !
    "Please forgive Mr Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez for not mentioning all of the Americans that have have died at the hands of "Illegal Ailens".
    "Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez" If you knew how stupid you sound,you would shutt up." WE AS A COMMUNITY DEMAND RESPECT AND EQUALITY"
    That statement just goes to show how stupid you are,One dosn`t Demand RESPECT,ONE EARNS IT,go back to your country if you want to DEMAND RESPECT,or DEMAND ANYTHING for that matter.I DEMAND that you leave this country.Why don`t you go to WASHINGTON and give your brother George a B%,then we can Impeach him,and you will be hero.

Re: Their suport

Quote Originally Posted by 50CALMCDC
    TELL ME--HOW are they able to muster this kind of support???? Why can't WE accomplish something like this??
    If you don't mind I have a little experience in getting support. First it is near impossible, but not impossible to get a group together. While we constantly hear people stating how tired they are the way things are, most not all will not get out and do anything. I know I would like to do more but I work. I do not have someone paying my way (medical, welfare, education and many other things) that most of the illegal immigrants get. We do not have big corporations behind us. We are not cheap labor.

Then there are others that just complain and do nothing. They expect other will take care of it. They say I don't have any time. Well if things keep going the way they are, they may find themselves with a lot of time.

I hate to sound like a pessimist, but I am fearful for our country. As some of you know, I am trying to run for US Senator - Texas and just getting people ready to get signatures; even if it is just 1 has been a task. What is amazing about this is that 70% to 80% (and this is a low figure) agree with what we are saying hear.

People need to not only wake up, but they got to get off the couch. I hope I see it one day. Then I may be able to be more positive.

This is one American that will not give up. I sometimes may be down but I am never out.
    As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do.

Carevan

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Don't forget, this isn't their first cross country caravan. They did it a few years ago too and went to Washington D.C.

I asked then as I'll ask now for ICE to check the immigration status of the people involved and round up the illegal ones. They should also find Federal charges for the legal ones who advocate illegal activities in the United States and or harbor illegal immigrants!
    "Don't forget, this isn't their first cross country caravan".RIGHT!!The first one was across the American/Mexico boarder to the USA.
    The only way to get the attention of "ICE",or anyone in Washington DC would be for Americans to march to Washington DC.Then and only then would their be any arrest or ID check.You must remember who`s side our Government is on.When is the last time you heard of anyone Lobbbing for the American People?.............Can`t remember,RIGHT!
    Jerry

Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I don't have but a minute because the BARF BUCKET RUNNETH OVER but I can't BELIEVE this BS. TELL ME--HOW are they able to muster this kind of support???? Why can't WE accomplish something like this?? IF we do, PLEASE let's not say we will "CARAVAN to Washington, DC"!!! Last time I checked, "CARAVAN" was NOT a verb. I just get NAUSEATED when I hear things like that. Another good one that I hear A LOT on the "Judge" programs is "CONVERSATE" as in, "We were standing around CONVERSATING"!!!!

OK! OK! I will get off my "SPEAK ENGLISH" bandwagon.
    "Why can't WE accomplish something like this??" Simple! Americans have the attitude;As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do.
    Americans can`t bring together a family of four,how the hell can we Americans bring together a nation? Ground control to major tom. [/b]

unit

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I don't have but a minute because the BARF BUCKET RUNNETH OVER but I can't BELIEVE this BS. TELL ME--HOW are they able to muster this kind of support???? Why can't WE accomplish something like this?? IF we do, PLEASE let's not say we will "CARAVAN to Washington, DC"!!! Last time I checked, "CARAVAN" was NOT a verb. I just get NAUSEATED when I hear things like that. Another good one that I hear A LOT on the "Judge" programs is "CONVERSATE" as in, "We were standing around CONVERSATING"!!!!

OK! OK! I will get off my "SPEAK ENGLISH" bandwagon.
    Simple! These people are working as a "UNIT",Americans work as "Individuals".There is Power in Numbers.When these Illegals get to Washington,there they will be joined by others with the same hopes and dreams....OUR ELECTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS .

It would be entertaining if the march picked up a TON of people on the way to D.C..

Thousands of illegals joining the caravan, daily, to fight for their "right" to rob us.

Bush , paralysed with how to deal with it, would piss his pants. The whole world will be watching on T.V. to see how the cowboy from Texas handles it, as the swarm gets closer and closer.

The greater the number of people involved, the bigger response or crackdown Bush will have to order.

Unfortunately, we would not be treated to the coverage of nightsticks and tear gas, I anticipate.

No.......... we would watch as Bush surrenders the White House, signing the unconditional surrender to Mexico, then declare martial law, and dispatch F.B.I. and Federal marshalls to arrest ALL Minutemen, then hand over the nuclear "football" codes to Vicente Fox. Worst of all, he would pull the plug on ALIPAC servers.

Pardon my depressing tangent.

pa

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well it might make the job easier if they are in one huge group, then BP and ICE would not have to hunt them down!!!!!!!

However, I could work as a unified group, but many of my friends feel illegal immigration is something they talk about at home and in church, but to put themselves actually out there, where people know how they feel? Most have told me that they don't want people to think they are "racist". I tell them it's not about being racist, it's about being American, and they need to step up and take some heat so they can be sure these issues are not issues in the future!

I would go to something like this, but its about having the money to do it (getting to wherever), thats really it.

Thelma, my sister went to Lewis and Clark and it so turned her against all of our family for a while, she was turned into a YUPPIE (we are a blue collar family and she lived in denial about this for a long time, going to McCormick and Schmidts for dinner, Mt. Hood Jazz Festival, and on and on). She has changed and feels strongly against illegal immigration now, people can realize they are wrong and change. But I know of the types you are dealing with on your side of town.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On local Public TV channel KPBS in San Diego, Enrique "Moronic" Morones was interviewed on the prgram "Full Focus", without an opposing viewpoint of course, talking about this "Migrant March for Mankind".

http://www.kpbs.org/fullfocus/index_012606.php

This traitor to America, an advocate for the invasion of America by Mexico, wearing a Mexican flag lapel pin, as he always does when interviewed, calling any and all Americans racists and murderers for wanting the invasion from Mexico stopped, constantly blasts any efforts by the U.S. to protect it's borders in any fashion, whether it be in the form of a border fence or toughening laws to stem the massive tide of illegals from the country of his real allegiance, Mexico.

From their website:

http://www.borderangels.org/portal/inde ... &Itemid=35

MIGRANT MARCH FOR MANKIND

(February 2, 2006 point of departure San Diego, the wall, where
    Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez was assassinated by the Border Patrol)

Guillermo Martinez Rodriguez only wanted to cross into the United States
    to find work. He had two young children, two very young children and a
    young wife. He left home and headed north, he wanted a better financial
    future, for his family, Maira his wife and for Ismael & Kimberly his
    children.

Guillermo never made it back home alive, as he was assassinated by the
    US Border Patrol and died on New Years Eve. A lone agent, fired a lone
    shot, and as Guillermo's young life oozed out you could hear the banging
    in the background as the wall of shame continued to be built, the wall
    of terror, the wall of death
    . UNA MUERTE MAS, 2005. As the year came to
    an end, at least 500 people died crossing from Mexico to the US this
    past year. 500 human beings, not illegal aliens, 500 people.

This is the same illegal alien who the U.S. Border Patrol says had been caught 11 times smuggling aliens across the border, but we don't see that mentioned anywhere on their website. WHAT A SHOCK!

And of course you won't find any mention of the massive damage done to our country by the invasion of illegal aliens from his beloved Mexico, no mention of the jails, schools, hospitals, etc. packed with illegals. No mention of the numbers of deaths of innocent Americans by illegals, due to the vast criminal element hidden among these illegals: gang bangers, child molesters, rapists, murderers, carjackers, bank robbers, drug dealers, DUI/Hit & Run drivers, etc. shown every single day in newspapers and on TV news. No mention of the damage caused to our public institutions such as schools overcrowded and failing, due to handling the masses of illegals, their children and countless anchor babies; no mention of the hospitals bankrupted and closed, due to treating free loading, uninsured illegal aliens, mostly for delivery and pre/post natal care for the hundreds of thousands of anchor babies they crank out yearly; no mention of the costs to taxpayers in prosecuting and incarcerating the endless stream of criminal illegals.

If this criminal defending traitor loves his wonderful Mexico and Mexican people so much, he needs to be booted back there, we don't want him or his millions of invading amigos destroying our country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast