Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People need to not only wake up, but they got to get off the couch.
    This is what I keep telling people over and over . The truth is, people are afraid to do anything even though they complain about illegal immigration. Either that or they are waiting for everyone else, like us here at ALIPAC, to take on and fix the situation! People need to get involved and start taking this matter seriously! Yes, these companies who want the cheap labor, are naturally going to back these people like the "Border Angels", because they are all about the dollar and not at all about their country(the good ole USA) and what illegal immigration is doing to it! Why does Mexico let these greedy corporations exploit their people? Because the Mexican government does not care about it's people and they have the same concern as the companies who hire illegals, the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Reptile, what this bonehead says does not suprise me. When you talk about the lifestyle of the illegals, the corruption, chemical dependencies, the sexual deviancies and the general hatred of white people (now mind you I am speaking from the point of view of a white person, it may very well be that they treat other races of Americans with the same disdain).

We live directly among them, see their comings and goings and have watched as police come in and out of our complex frequently, visiting them for reasons unknown to us. We have had them advocate harassing our kids, having their teenage siblings encourage the younger kids to pick at, call names of and stab our daughter once, all the time knowing there is nothing police will do because of laws pertaining to age of the offenders.

In our area the majority of the police logs in the paper are Hispanic (I strongly suspect they are illegals) and it seems that when we see big busts that ARE reported on the news they are also Hispanic, usually for drive by shootings, rapes, murders and major drug busts.

So these are the compadres this man would have us think that should be allowed to be here? Is this the kind of people this man wants as his friends? Bet not, bet he would never associate with them other than times that look good for him.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123