Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Motor Vehicle License Bureau web site

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Check the website for your photo and social security free

National Motor Vehicle License Bureau web site - offering a free searchable database of over 121 million U.S. driver's license photos and license information. Search using the box below.

Under the Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act (MOLIA - enacted on July 9, 2005), all US states are required to digitally store a copy of every valid driver's license. License data must be made retrievable by The National Motor Vehicle License Bureau in order to form a consolidated and centralized database of U.S. driver's licenses. On August 3rd, 2005 Congress enacted an amendment to the Freedom of Information Act, providing public access to motor vehicle driver's information in an electronic format.

"Your database has become a valuable tool in my private investigation work. "
    - Thomas Oneal

" Using your services I discovered a case of identity theft -- someone used my identity in another state. "
    - Stephen Corr

"Thanks to your service I was able to find my old highschool sweetheart when all other avenues had failed. It's a lot easier to identify someone by a photo rather than fishing through white page listings."
    - Michael Stone

"You're a source for great laughs. I wanted to retake my license photo until I saw my friends were worse! "
    - Leah Thalistleheimer

License Search

First Name:

Last Name:

State: Select a State Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming District of Columbia

City:

Data is not collected and is used for search purposes only.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jimpasz!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not taking the bait
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

My gosh, I look better than I remembered!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    jimpasz!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Easy Dixie you know your "condition" LOL

Darn, I look better than I remember!