Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Security--The Migrant Bioterrorist

A large section of the illegal alien debate has been centered over overcrowded schools, overburdened hospitals, encroaching bi-lingualism, and salary cuts.

One thing I believe needs to be addressed--perhaps more than any of the aforementioned subjects--is National Security. And by National Security, I mean security from terrorist attacks.

Before I continue, I'd like to comment that I've spent over seven years as an intelligence analyst for the military, and know a little something about tracking these kinds of things. Let it also be said I will not be treading into classified subjects. These are my own opinions.

The individuals who entered the US with the intent to fly planes into the world trade center, the pentagon, and (albeit unsuccessfully) the White House arrived in this country not by sneaking across the border, but by acquiring legal student visas. Prior to September 2001, this was done very easily.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of visas are issued every year. These visas are tracked; the people are documented (even if their names are fraudulent). Keeping tabs on a few thousand individuals in the United States is hard enough for a country who has intelligence interests
    scattered throughout the world. A few million? Impossible.

The problem? Millions of illegal aliens enter this country without being accounted for; without ever being entered into any kind of tracking system. We saw what happened when a small group of documented individuals came here on false premises--what will happen with a few million we have no record for?

My theory (purley conjecture, mind you) is that we'll start to see small groups of "migrant workers" emerge as terrorist sleeper cells spread throughout the United States. Day workers by day, but perhaps bio-chemical terrorists leaders by night.

Imagine, if you will, one hundred of these people sneaking into the Unites States through Mexico. Each person is carrying a small vial of smallpox or other highly-communicable disease (avian flu, perhaps?). They travel to at least one major city in each US state, and find work at a day-worker center. After laying low for a few days or weeks, they release the toxin at a prescribed time. This release can be accomplished several ways, such as via handshake or by contamination of farm/livestock water supplies (which migrant workers have ready access to). With outbreaks occurring throughout the Unites States virtually simultaneously, it will be impossible to locate the source of the biological onslaught (since the nature of this attack is not single-source, this makes it all the more impossible). In the case of smallpox, chaos would ensue. Here's a biggie--what if these individuals acquired a hemorrhagic virus such as ebola? With no cure, we might see a death rate in the US comparable to the outbreak of the plauge centuries ago in Europe--probably worse.

Let the pro-illegal alien, anti-wall, open-border groups protest all they want. When an epidemic hits the US and people start to die in droves, maybe they'll think twice.
    --Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

I don't want ebola. Good post.

I agree. With the hatred they spouse they have for us, and the greed they display, and self serving attitudes, i belive it is highly possible.

Re: National Security--The Migrant Bioterrorist

Quote Originally Posted by tk422
    Let the pro-illegal alien, anti-wall, open-border groups protest all they want. When an epidemic hits the US and people start to die in droves, maybe they'll think twice.
    there's already a strain of tuberculosis that has no cure and leprosy is also spreading. I was told last week that there is a case of leprosy in the town where I live. Evidenty, these pro-illegals think they are immune, but they will be screaming the loudest in the end.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: National Security--The Migrant Bioterrorist

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by tk422
    there's already a strain of tuberculosis that has no cure and leprosy is also spreading. I was told last week that there is a case of leprosy in the town where I live. Evidenty, these pro-illegals think they are immune, but they will be screaming the loudest in the end.

Mamie...your so right! They will be screaming the loudest in the end. It is that silent majority that will lose it. And we'll all be like.."Ummm...duh!"
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

tk422,

I totally agree! I'm an ER RN (Charge Nurse) X 28 yrs. just resigned to take care of my very ill mother. We always had to be aware of communicable disease, obviously. However, after 9/11, because of my position as Charge Nurse, and ER RN, I was required to take a variety of seminars that I really don't even want to think about on WMD's, among other things.

This open border has had me going...'national security, what national security'!? And for the same reasons you mention.

We had an earlier thread...don't know whether or not you read it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26062-.html

I can just see suicide bio-terrorism criminals, coming across...hitting major transportation hubs....etc. It would be so easy.

Thanks for your service.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

YES, Curious Pat

LET'S GIVE 'EM "EARNED CITIZENSHIP" too!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bio-terrorists

2ndamendsis

Oh, but of course! And anything else they want!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Gee Curious,

we could start by, say............how about we post the scematics for the subway system in DC.

Hey, we could let them work in our Military Industrial Complex.

IT'S OPEN SEASON on AMERICANS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)