Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Here is your change

We are going from a nation of rocket scientists to a nation of
    bus boys
    hilarious

on a serious note: Ruben is a one-trick pony. All of his "readers" know this. No one takes him seriously anymore. I've personally confronted him about his racial rantings and he likes to compare the European immigrants of the early 20th century to the mexicans of today. In all reality, anyone with half a brain sees that the comparison is similar to apples and oranges.... It just makes him feel better to think that he is even relatively similar to Europeans.

On a different note, how many "anglos" refer to themselves as "European", or "Irish"? I don't know about you, but this "anglo" is American! Nothing more, nothing less.

I use the term "anglo" with quotes around it to describe the half of my heritage that is nonHispanic white...I, too just call myself American. But what I meant was the term "anglo" sounds like those of Anglo-Saxon heritage, and for someone of Polish, German or Scandinavian heriatge, for example, they might protest to being labelled as "anglo" if they aren't Anglo-Saxon. But since the U.S. was largely shaped by the Brits at its beginning and we speak a dialect of the Anglo-Saxon's language, I'm guessing that's why nonHispanic whites are all called "anglos".

Excuse me all to **** but nowhere on my census form did I see the word Anglo. Don't waltz into my country and start labeling me. I am a proud American plain and simple. I do not need to be hyphenated because I do not have mixed loyalties.

Ruben fails to understand that Americans will never accept illegal aliens who steal American jobs and then expect taxpayers to provide for them and their families. Not now. Not ever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MonterreySherry,

The term "anglo" is being used to label all nonHispanic whites by the elites now. We're not talking about calling ourselves by hyphenated terms now.

sacredrage wrote:

The term "anglo" is being used to label all nonHispanic whites by the elites now. We're not talking about calling ourselves by hyphenated terms now.
    What elites are calling us anglo's? I have never heard this term from anyone but hispanic's.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    I've seen this before. Considering the state of all the countries that have been "Latinized" and what is happening to the US States that are getting these people.. Who in their right mind would ever want this to happen?

Exactly

Banned
    Most people I know refer to themselves as American

Its only the hispanics that are so het up on this "mexican" thing

Hey , I'll have a brat and a beer in the privacy of my home but I'm not
    out marching with a German flag demanding rights for illegal Germans

Here is your change

bus boys
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Here is your change

bus boys
    Actually I use a term to do with the porcelain throne rather than bus boys but its frowned on here , so I PC'd it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast