Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Navarrette on “Stirring up Anti-Latino Sentimentâ€

[b]Navarrette on “Stirring up Anti-Latino Sentimentâ€

Nevertheless, he does invite members of FAIR, Numbers USA and CIS to speak on his program, though National Council of the Race leader Janet Murguia would prefer they not be allowed to speak out on the show.
    La Raza's goal is to take away freedom of speech to silence those who oppose 'The Race's' agenda.

Shouldn't La Raza (the race) be called La Racista (the racist)?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs blurs the line between legal & illegal immigration????? He is one of the few people in the media to make the distinction!!

So it's okay for Janet Murguia to appear on Lou Dobb's show multiple times but it's not okay for anyone opposing her racist viewpoint to appear.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza's goal is to take away freedom of speech to silence those who oppose 'The Race's' agenda.
    tHEY SCREAM FREE SPEECH AND ARE THE FIRST TO SILENCE IT.

Holy crap! Thanks for this and Navarette's email. Here is the email I shot him: (sorry, it's long, but I hope I got him where it hurts him the most: his pocketbook)

Mr. Navarette:

You said:
    "Some of those who rail against illegal immigration can dish it out, but they can’t take it. Since most illegal immigrants come from Mexico or other parts of Latin America, critics sometimes say the sort of crude things that give the debate its anti-Latino flavor. But let someone call them on it and do they ever get defensive."

I AM A LEGAL IMMIGRANT, and now a very proud citizen of the USA, voter and taxpayer. I did not come from Mexico or "other parts of Latin America."

I am also a student of human nature. ALL statistics, whether independent think-tanks or biased-agenda folks, have repeatedly reported that OVER 50% of illegals in the USA are Mexican or other Latin American countries, such as Honduras, Guatemala, Brazil, El Salvador, etc. Is it not obvious to you that the majority race always gets the worst bashing? It is human nature. Witness the race bashing of Caucasians in the USA by minorities, because they are the majority. Again, it is human nature. And it is human nature AT ITS VERY WORST.

Likewise, if the USA was connected by land to Africa, then Africans would be the majority illegal immigrants. This is just plain common sense. Americans aren't "bashing" Mexicans or other Latin Americans. They are bashing illegal aliens, A MAJORITY OF WHOM COME FROM MEXICO AND LATIN AMERICA. The same would be true if a majority of illegal aliens came from Africa or Asia or Europe.

That, Mr. Navarette, is the true test of the TRUTH AND LAW. It applies to all peoples, regardless of race. It is infallible and undebatable. That is why Lady Justice is blindfolded.

Mr. Navarette, you are the one inciting the American public by making it appear as ONLY Latino-based hatred, to suit your own ancestral agenda. Do you have to be reminded that "Illegal Alien" has NO RACE? May I remind you that Americans are THE MOST TOLERANT PEOPLE ON EARTH and we are for "Equal Opportunity Deportment," aka, whatever race, if you are illegal, you will be deported.

You are in the media business, Mr. Navarette. Viewership is important to your job and income. You have a family to feed and a lifestyle you enjoy. BUT resorting to race-baiting in order to increase your viewership IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR JOB AND LIFESTYLE is selfish, immoral, aggrandizing, greedy, un-Christian, and transparently self-agendized. Can't you see this? We can. And that's "We" as in "We The People" of America.

Mr. Navarette, you can fool your uneducated listeners, but you will never fool educated, law-abiding, moral American citizens, which make up a MAJORITY OF THE USA. If you want to save your career -- and your family and lifestyle dependent on it -- then fire your present staff and hire real patriotic Americans for a change, and sit back and reflect on your beliefs AS AN AMERICAN AND WHAT THAT STANDS FOR. Just watch your viewership shoot up, and maybe CNN will renew your contract. Your wife and children will appreciate the money you earn FROM AMERICAN DOLLARS. If you find yourself without a renewed CNN contract, well, this is America, the land of the free. You and your family are free to move to Mexico and earn in Mexican pesos. Afterall, it is Mexican and other Latin Americans you are advocating for, correct?

XXXXX
    Boise, Idaho
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

AF
    Latinos don't need any help in this area. They are doing just fine by themselves:

http://www.fresnobee.com/263/story/653005.html

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away

La Raza/MEChA are a farce anyway

Why I say that is the Aztecs never lived as far north as our American Southwest......I am using the Aztec Indians as a proxy for the MEChA types.

Besides: the cold reality is the indigenous peoples in the New World were simply beaten by a bigger, badder group of 'Indians' AKA Euro Whites (both Hispanic and Anglo)------I am not saying it was right (by today's moral standards) but it cannot be reversed. What it is, is.

Now: if what happened to the Native Americans was the only example of such an atrocity; that would be one thing.......just that all races/ethnicities have dumped on others all throughout history.
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

Now: if what happened to the Native Americans was the only example of such an atrocity; that would be one thing.......just that all races/ethnicities have dumped on others all throughout history
    Exactly....there isn't a race or a country that doesn't have some pretty ulgy blemishes of their own from one time or another.

Remember, there was no such thing as a MEXICAN (as we know them), until the Spanish invaded and "mixed" with the indians of that area.