Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Partial break of the news in Winston Salem Journal now that Congresswoman Foxx has introduced legislation on this case.

They left out the part about Hernandez's 44k job and his valid and fresh NC License.

Added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-926-thread-1-0.html

List updated

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, I just sent the writer an email addressing those issues:

Thank you for FINALLY following up on the Gilberto Cruz Hernandez case. Greensboro News and Record has been running rings around the Journal with this case. There are a couple of things you failed to mention in your article which are GERMANE to the issue. This man, who WE are paying to DEFEND in court, had a job that paid $44,000 a year and a brand new, fresh NC Drivers' License.

Let's get the whole story out PLEASE.

Thank you,
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Raleigh News and Oblivious Pt.. 2

Well it's been a week and I still haven't heard from the N&O. This isn't a surprise since they have never printed any letter I've sent to the editor if it had anything negative about illegal immigration in North Carolina. In fact a week before, I had sent a letter to the editor and was surprised to have a message on my phone verifying my name and address and to make sure I was the one that sent the letter (which I think all newspapers do). The thing is the number they gave me to call back was a bogus number. I guess that was to ease their conscience by saying "At least they tried". The N&O has been on my S#@T list for a looooong time.

I live in Chapel Hill and although it might not be as bad as Charlotte, it sure isn't great here in the land of sanctuary cities and liberal politicians. I wish I had a representative like Foxx. Instead we have David Price who consistently backs amnesty for illegals as well as a guest worker program. It still amazes me that when I've written him requesting help for NC with this problem he comes back with "well businesses need the workers" and "it's not realistic that we can deport 11 million people here illegally so a guest worker program is the only solution".

If anyone else on here is from this area PLEASE contact Price and let him know how we feel here. I get the feeling he beleives that the majority here backs his warped view.

Thanks for pushing this with us BoxerBear. They know we are here and they have circled their wagon trains.

A lot of people heard me on the air last week and a lot of them remember the message.

These papers and the NC AP Wire have hurt themselves by not responding and providing us with a clear cut case of censorship and bias.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I appreciate it as well, boxersbear. Unless we, as CITIZENS of North Carolina and THE UNITED STATES, speak out and PUSH THE MEDIA, it is obvious where THEIR loyalties lie. I would be willing to BET that, if it was a LA Raza story, it would be plastered all over the front pages of every paper in the nation.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It is almost 2006 and none of the major papers in NC have told their readers the details about Gilberto Cruz Hernandez and his license, job, and home loan.

The news is still traveling around the nation despite their failure to inform the public.

See

Living the American Dream Illegally! illegal aliens with home loans and benefits
    http://www.alipac.us/article-938-thread-1-0.html

Alien invasion brings misery
    http://www.alipac.us/article-932-thread-1-0.html

Doesn't that just beat all????? They are just completely IGNORING the problem in hopes that it will go away?????

Nothing From Asheville Citizens times either.

I did find an interesting police blotter from Henderson County.

December 22, 2005
    Section: Pisgah Mountain News
    Edition: MAIN
    Page: 24P

HENDERSON COUNTY POLICE BLOTTER
    STAFF
    STORY

SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    *Adam McKinley Shelton, 27, of 320 Pace Creek Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 7 on three counts of worthless checks, two counts of probation violation. $10,370 secured bond.

*James Edward Hill, 29, of 629 Union Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 8 on felony charges of obtaining money/property by false pretense and possessing/concealing stolen property. $5,000 secured bond.

*Jeb Stuart Jr., 21, of 222 Glenbridge Road, Arden, was arrested Dec. 8 on a charge of order for arrest/failure to appear. $1,000 secured bond.

*Jeremy Alan Weigand, 27, of 103 Miley Lane, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 8 on three charges of failure to appear. $3,000 secured bond and a written promise to appear.

*Joaquin Estrada Contreras, 23, of 80 Stacy B Way, East Flat Rock, was arrested Dec. 8 on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. $1,500 secured bond.

*Lisa Suzanne Johnson, 30, of 72 Chadbury Lane, East Flat Rock, was arrested Dec. 8 on felony charges of obtaining property by false pretenses and felony breaking/entering larceny. $5,000 secured bond.

*Rodney Wayne Swan, 28, of Maggie Valley, was arrested Dec. 8 on felony charges of breaking/entering and felony larceny. $20,000 secured bond.

*Sherrie Lynn Jones, 47, of 1904 Brevard Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 8 on a charge of failure to appear (no operator's license, operating a motor vehicle with no insurance). $1,500 secured bond.

*Todd D. Doggett, 43, of Tryon, was arrested Dec. 8 on a charge of all other larceny. $2,000 secured bond.

*William Everett Edwards, 40, of 40 Hicks Lake Drive, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 8 on a felony charge of breaking/entering larceny. $10,000 secured bond.

*Charles Merrick McHenry, 37, of 443 King Creek Blvd., Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 9 on a felony charge of accessory after the fact. $5,000 secured bond.

*Darlene Dalton Combs (a/k/a Jessie Darlene Dalton), 55, of 3125 Brevard Road, #2, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 9 on a felony charge of larceny. $3,000 secured bond.

*Dwight Anton Davis Jr., 25, of 63 Diggins Lane, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 9 on a felony charge of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. $5,000 secured bond.

*Mitchell Jay Sumner, 37, of Gastonia, was arrested Dec. 9 on two charges of failure to appear. $1,750 secured bond.

*Terry W. Plott, 48, of Route 14, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 9 on a charge of assault on a female. Bond unspecified.

*Tina Kirby Owen, 34, of 224 Wickins Drive, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 9 on a charge of worthless checks. Bond was set with a written promise to appear.

*Coy Monroe Hill, 50, of 8 Little Hungry Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 10 on a felony charge of possession of a firearm by a felon and misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. $5,500 secured bond.

*James Bond Sarmiento, 31, of 214 Substation St., Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 10 on a charge of order for arrest/failure to appear/violation of court order. $1,000 secured bond.

*Jeremy Dale Quisenberry, 26, of 38 Summer Glen, Etowah, was arrested Dec. 10 on a charge of nonsupport of a child. $300 secured bond.

[b]*Mario Nmn Gomez, 21, of 48 Powell St., Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 10 on charges of no operator's license, fictitious information to an officer and failure to appear. $300 secured bond.[b]

*Sharon Shugart, 40, of 236 South Mills Road, Horse Shoe, was arrested Dec. 10 on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set with a written promise to appear.

*Armando Mendoza Sotelo, 28, of 325 Erkwood, Hendersonville, was arrested

Dec. 11 on a charge of driving while license revoked. $1,000 secured bond.

*David Lee Jackson, 38, of 167 Lytle Road, Dana, was arrested Dec. 11 on charges of driving while intoxicated. Bond unspecified.

*Eddie P. Buchanan, 27, of 735 Knollwood Drive, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 11 on charges of financial card fraud and obtaining money/property by false pretense. $1,500 secured bond.

*Maria Esther Rodriguez-Trejo, 31, of 3 Dana Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 11 on charges of driving while intoxicated (alcohol and/or drugs) and a charge of worthless checks. $500 secured bond.

*Janice Stamey Case, 49, of 118 Ester King Drive, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 12 on a charge of driving while intoxicated (alcohol and/or drugs). Report specified no bond set.

*Michael Anthony Ford, 40, of 70 Princetonia Drive, East Flat Rock, was arrested Dec. 12 on a charge of driving while license revoked. $500 secured bond.

*Oneal Sims Cauley, 49, of 315 North Oak St., Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 12 on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set with a written promise to appear.

*Pedro Hernandez, 27, of Mars Hill, was arrested Dec. 12 on a felony charge of driving while intoxicated (alcohol and/or drugs) and two misdemeanor charges of no operator's license and no insurance. Report specified no bond set.

*Rosario Lopez, 25, of 19 High Peak Road, Etowah, was arrested Dec. 12 on a charge of all traffic (except driving while intoxicated). Bond was set with a written promise to appear.

*Saul Ivan Rodriguez, 26, of 330 Third Ave. W., Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 12 on charges of no operator's license, reckless driving to endanger and fictitious tag. $700 secured bond.

*Matthew Fedyk, 27, of Marietta, Ga., was arrested Dec. 13 on a charges of resist/obstruct/delay. $500 secured bond.

*Derrick Thomas Ramer, 21, of 362 South Rugby Road, Hendersonville, was arrested Dec. 12 on felony charges of possession of schedule II controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of schedule II controlled substance (cocaine) and a misdemeanor charge of possession of schedule II controlled substance (oxycodone). $7,200 secured bond.

*Angela Annette Jones, 38, of 644 Long Shoals Road, Arden, was arrested Dec. 12 on felony charges of financial identity fraud. $600 secured bond.

*Alan Dean Jones, 45, of 391 Andrews Road, Zirconia, was arrested in December on a charge of expired operator's license. Bond was set with a written promise to appear.

*Aquilino Antonio Aleman, 47, of Black Forest Trail #4, Hendersonville, was arrested

I highlighted a few that stodd out. I would have to get confirmation if they are illegals or not. It is a shame that such a small county has so many criminals in it. I do hope that the guilty are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Perhaps the NC AP Wire and these papers will tell everyone when another 5 or 6 North Carolinians are dead or in comas? Perhaps they are waiting on a magic number like 10 or more before they tell everyone?

W

That MUST be it, William. But, it probably is more like 100 since I'm positive, if you think back over the past year, we have 10 or MORE either killed, maimed, raped or SOMETHING HEINOUS right here in North Carolina. YEP--ONE HUNDRED MUST BE THEIR YARDSTICK.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast