Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoamNasty
    A hard rains going to fall onto this nation soon . We left the morals ,principles and faith that made us great . Maybe it's the way it is suppose to be in the end times ?
    Too true, the light is dimming and we will soon be in the dark.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Quote Originally Posted by NoamNasty
    A hard rains going to fall onto this nation soon . We left the morals ,principles and faith that made us great . Maybe it's the way it is suppose to be in the end times ?
    Too true, the light is dimming and we will soon be in the dark.
    We can still keep our soul if all else is lost . None of us are going to escape bodily death anyway . I just feel for the younger ones who will have to overcome . I haven't given up hope though, not yet . Will still keep fighting for their future .

The younger ones won't have a country if we don't win this fight. One other thing. We need to get rid of the politicans in place. Senate, Congress, Govenor's and Mayors. They have been used to serving with a broken government and there are no real rules for America anymore. Illegal Immigration is just one of the major problems in the US.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welcome ourcountrynottheirs. I'm glad you're here. I'm from W. Central Georgia.

The above article is written as though Congress is about to debate whether or not to pass a law making it illegal to enter the U.S. without proper documentation. I don't understand under what rule these committees can hold hearings in which they call witnesses to testify about whether or not existing laws should be enforced.

Every criminal law on the books represents a hardship to those who choose to violate them.

So. Can anyone here tell me just why all of these employers who are so eager to publicly self-incriminate are not being nailed to the wall for the infractions against the laws in regards to the hiring of illegal aliens?
    You know the fifth only works if you keep your mouth shut.

That is one that always infuriates me.

If someone got on the news or went to city hall crying about how they need to eliminate all the security measures from the local schools because they can no longer easily find kids to slaughter to satisfy their personal goals/desires just how long would it be before they had some form of constabulary breaking down their door?

Let 'em come whine. Then hit with all the laws available.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

YES THESE EMPLOYERS ARE SO BOLD THAT THEY PUBLICLY ADMIT TO BREAKING THE LAW....AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. A CHRISTMAS TREE LOT? LET HIM GO OUT OF BUSINESS. HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO RUN IT LEGALLY SO LET HIM FAIL. AND PUT HIM I JAIL FOR HIRING ILLEGALS. FCOL. CHRISTMAS TREE LOT....LIKE THE NATION IS GOING TO GO IN THE DITCH IF WE DONT LET IN ILLEGALS TO WORK A XMAS TREE LOT. HOW SICK IS THAT?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12