Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Farmers Want Illegals

http://www.charlotteconservative.com...want-illegals/

NC Farmers Want Illegals
    Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: June 3, 2007

Related: Get The Free Newsletter, North Carolina News, Local News, Illegal Immigrants, Charlotte Observer

http://www.newsobserver.com/business/story/586549.html

Another pro illegal immigration article from the staff writers at the Observer. IN the newsobserver.com we ar e told how N.C. Farm Bureau now says that America needs illegal immigrants or we will have to pay more for food and import more food.

They go on to say the those opposing illegal immigration in the US are using fear to forward their agenda. This article uses all fear and no facts to try and push its agenda.

The article is another perfect example of an employer that wants the low cost illegal labor selling out America. What they are really saying in this article is that the N.C. Farm Bureau neds immigration reform, but they say “America needsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can someone explain to me then how 30, 40, 50 years ago American workers (along with a reasonable number of work visas) were more than able to work on farms and still get America what it needs at a reasonable cost? How has this become an emergency . . .outside of the 'pocketbook' for the crooked organizations??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

NO

Are they going to pay all the bills for them?
    NO
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Can someone explain to me then how 30, 40, 50 years ago American workers (along with a reasonable number of work visas) were more than able to work on farms and still get America what it needs at a reasonable cost? How has this become an emergency . . .outside of the 'pocketbook' for the crooked organizations??
    It could be done by american workers, just like it was in the past. Remember the American Farmer? Those farmers were pu out of business by corporate farmers. Even fifty or sixty years ago the farm workers force was mostly american. Then there was the bracero program....but those workers were here legally. The farm industry wants actual illegal workers because they have no power. They dont even want legal immigrant workers...let alone american workers because they have power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I picked up a copy of Mother Earth News today at a newstand and I took a drop out card and gave it to a Mexican immigrant business man. I was impressed by two things they had articles on low cost farm improvements and ads from manufacturers of labor saving equipment for farmers and landscapers. I recommend anyone picking it up. A lot of labor done by illegal aliens is really uneccessary. Given equipment a pickup truck a cellphone and a GPS system one man can put ten illegals aliens out of work.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)