Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Rep. David Price town hall meeting (By stealth)

I was Just told Rep. David Price of North Carolina is holding a town hall meeting on Health care (by stealth)...it is suppose to be open to everyone but seems they forgot to inform everyone.

Thursday 6:45 PM Aug 13th
    At: BNDUKE Auditorium
    1801 Fayetteville St.
    Durham NC 27717

I am trying to inform the good citizens of that area incase you know anything about this and can show up.

I had this website up the first time and lost it and now it won't let me back in....it is suppose to be on here
    http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gopig

There is nothing on prices website about it!

Anyone from NC know about this?????
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just called his office and only got the voice mail even though they are supposed to be there! I will keep trying

I was told Laura Ingraham reported this town hall meeting also on her radio show earlier today.

I was also just heard on the news the Obama website went town a little while ago...alot of people are supposedly upset that they have received e-mails from the site that they have never signed up for...something like that, anyone else hear the news?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

A lady in Price's office said David Price is attending this meeting, it's not sponsored by him. But he WILL be in Durham.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    A lady in Price's office said David Price is attending this meeting, it's not sponsored by him. But he WILL be in Durham.
    According to Laura Ingraham and what WAS up on Obama website it is his meeting....but thanks at least they confirmed

Anyone that can get there should try to make it! Especially since the rat tried to hide it from opposition.

BTTT